• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Connor McDavid injured, out "long-term"

Rate this topic

If somebody has the video feel free to post it.

Hate to see the kid go down so early in his career, hope it isn't serious but did not look good at all.

On the plus side if he is out any long period of time this helps Larkin in the Calder race... and Edmonton in the 1st overall pick race.

Well, just think of it this way, Mcdavid was probably going to win the Calder by default, if indeed he is out long enough to only get 20 or so games in, Larkin can win it this year and then they can default to McDavid next year when he plays enough games to quaify for it. Hmmmm..... He can also win that award for perseverance to Hockey for battling back from injury and becomng ROY. Conspiracy? :ninja:

talkin' surgery now. unfortunately I'm a cowboys fan and this I believe is the same injury Romo had and he was/is out 10 weeks.

Surgery that will supposedly involve plates and screws..he could be out three months or more. It'll be interesting to see how he bounces back from this so early in his career.

He got up right away and sat on the bench until the end of the period. That's pretty tough to me if it was a broken clavicle.

I really wanted the Oilers to start turning things around and make the playoffs. They had been looking better even if a long shot for the playoffs. This will pretty much ensure they're in the bottom now - too bad.

And yes Larkin could be Calder now. Has anyone watched Oscar LIndberg play? - he has pretty good numbers and I was wondering what the story is on him.

Ahhh yes all the pieces are falling in place. Muhaha.

With McDavid injured this opens the door for Larkin to win the Calder.

Lakin wins Calder

Wings win the Stanley cup

Datsyuk gets his cup before he's done.

Blashil wins as a rookie coach.

Git er done.

Edited by kickazz