• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

So who were the Wings scouting ?

Rate this topic

Scouts aplenty at the recent Leafs Ducks game.Including 2 reps from the Redwings,are we still interested in Phaneuf or maybe Polak for some size and aggression on the 3rd pairing. Or are we looking at the Ducks D corp? Not sure who we'd want from them except the obvious Lindholm or Vatanen and they aint going anywhere. Or are we after a power forward, who knows but it could get interesting.

I wouldn't mind Kadri if we could just dump our dead weight for him. Pulks+Ouellete/Jensen... We have to get bigger and even though Kadri sometimes seems dumb as dirt he isn't afraid to throw the body and has serious skill. He's on a 1 year contract... Pulks looks like 20 goal scorer and the perfect guy the leafs could flip at the deadline idk

Edited by joesuffP

I wouldn't mind Kadri if we could just dump our dead weight for him. Pulks+Ouellete/Jensen... We have to get bigger and even though Kadri sometimes seems dumb as dirt he isn't afraid to throw the body and has serious skill. He's on a 1 year contract... Pulks looks like 20 goal scorer and the perfect guy the leafs could flip at the deadline idk

Do we really need another center though?

Wouldn't mind Fowler, Maroon, or Kadri. Not interested in Phaneuf or his salary. With that being said, it is probably just advanced scouting for an upcoming opponent. Holland is not exactly known as a trade king.

So he can be added to our injured list like Weiss, Alfredsson, Green, Richards, Modano signings were.

I don't think Alfredsson belongs in that statement with Modano and Weiss. Too early to say that on Green and Richards

Edited by barabbas16