• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/6 GDT : Red Wings at Toronto Maple Leafs, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Man GCL is the way to go, at least for us "out-of-market" guys. I had to leave work and it was mid-through the 3rd, and I make a 1-hour commute trip home. so as soon as I got home resumed watching the game. Wish I had unlimited wifi so i could watch it on my phone. But eh, one step at a time, I guess.

You should look into switching your internet provider if your WiFi is capped.

But I have DVRs so I can pause the game, or record it, which is what I usually do.

But its not as much fun watching the game after you know the score and all that.

I still do.

I just can't watch it live. Ha.

No worries.

That is one thing Datsyuk will solve. I know a lot of people think Datsyuk will solve all the problems. I'm one of those saying well not ALL, but at least "some" of the problems..

"Some" in my opinion includes the puck possession issue.

I'm also concerned about clearing the zone on the PP but that's understandable because Datsyuk IS the primary guy responsible for getting into opponent zone during PP.

he's only about another week away!

Maybe, or people need to start being honest with themselves and realize that with crappy play like tonight's display will not even come close to holding up against a real team. If it weren't for Z's garbage goal and Petr's awesome net minding, they would not have won the game.

No, I just like to see the glass half full rather than half empty.

You should look into switching your internet provider if your WiFi is capped.

But I have DVRs so I can pause the game, or record it, which is what I usually do.

But its not as much fun watching the game after you know the score and all that.

I still do.

I just can't watch it live. Ha.

No worries.

he's only about another week away!

The cellphone company charges way too much for it to be a good deal, so watching live streaming is out of the question. Haha, I know how it is, not watcghing it live, you get hme and get all your gear ready for the game, and dang, I forgot and open twitter or forgot to switch off the scores and it spoils watching the game.

Isn't most of CA's population Commies? :D

I know right, haha. I thought maybe it was because it's a replica jersey ;)

Last year most OTL came from shootouts. Man, it was painfull to watch. Nyquist struggled a lot, although I liked the Kane-like moves that Tatar displayed in the latter part of the season.

What? Nyquist was the second best shootout shooter in the entire league last year at 57% shooting. Tatar was 33%

Edited by kickazz

What? Nyquist was the second best shootout shooter in the entire league last year at 57% shooting. Tatar was 33%

I was looking through the stats before I posted but couldn't (and still can't) find any of the SO% so I was talking out of memory (a** more likely haha) and only stated that I personally liked Tatar's moves better. Still, the Red Wings were 4-10 in shootouts, so we all knew that any game that reached SO was pretty much an L.

I was looking through the stats before I posted but couldn't (and still can't) find any of the SO% so I was talking out of memory (a** more likely haha) and only stated that I personally liked Tatar's moves better. Still, the Red Wings were 4-10 in shootouts, so we all knew that any game that reached SO was pretty much an L.

Yea we were bad in the S/O alright. But Nyquist was definitely our best shooter. Tatar did Kane it up a bit for sure.

Yea we were bad in the S/O alright. But Nyquist was definitely our best shooter. Tatar did Kane it up a bit for sure.

You are right Sir, and thanks for shedding some light and be cool about it. I just found the stats and who would have thought, after the 2013-2014 season and Sochi, that T.J. Oshie would only have 36% with 4 out of 11