• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

2016 NHL Outdoor Games Jerseys.

Rate this topic

Personally, I love it. The old English D with a modern twist, and with the tips of the wings, the slash is minimalistic and tasteful.

same here, I think they're kinda cool. The giant numbers on the sleeves are a bit much, but other than that, I like them.

They're alright. I like the white gloves I think it will look cool to see all the guys wearing them out on the ice. I think it would be neat for the red wings to not wear red and white for once though. Or to play with the idea of the very vintage small red wing logo. Winter classic jersey's were much nicer of course. Makes me want to go out and get one actually

from all the ones shown so far Minnesotta has the best by a mile.

Only thing I like about the Wings one are the gloves other than that not impressed

But hey they absolutely mailed with the cool WC jackets

Are you talking about the Stadium Series Jerseys alone or including the WC's as well?

I think the best ones so far is the Habs and Bruins, and for the Detroit one....well I have mixed feelings about it, I love it because is a Wings jersey, but design-wise felt they could have done more. I think it's pretty neat and really like that modern D with that nice touch resembling the Detroit wing.

Edited by NerveDamage

Are you talking about the Stadium Series Jerseys alone or including the WC's as well?

I think the best ones so far is the Habs and Bruins, and for the Detroit one....well I have mixed feelings about it, I love it because is a Wings jersey, but design-wise felt they could have done more. I think it's pretty neat and really like that modern D with that nice touch resembling the Detroit wing.

I'm talking about the stadium series jerseys alone I think most of them - exception Wild - absolutely suck. I absolutely loved our WC jerseys.

That stylized D reminds of the Ducks "icon" why not stylize the winged wheel a bit?

I'm talking about the stadium series jerseys alone I think most of them - exception Wild - absolutely suck. I absolutely loved our WC jerseys.

That stylized D reminds of the Ducks "icon" why not stylize the winged wheel a bit?

I see more room for error trying to re-design the winged wheel, specially for a one time thing. Icethetics.co has some interesting designs

DetroitRedWingsAlternateLogo.pngDetroitRedWingsShoulderPatchLogo.png

the second logo reminds me of the 96-05 Detroit Pistons logo

Edited by NerveDamage

I like the Wings jersey...it's very modern looking but still classy. I would think about getting one cause it is pretty unique. I didn't really like the old fashioned English D on the older winter classic jersey. These are modern and interesting.