• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wings7

Play Coach - First Four To Go

Rate this topic

Who do you bench when Richards, Green, Datsyuk and Quincey are all healthy?

My choices....

Anderson

Pulk

Smith

Kindl

Pulkkinen may not be very rounded or tough on the puck or..., but he's tied for 3rd in points and 2nd in goals - I'd keep him in. We're offensively challenged currently.

I'm not a Ferraro fan. give him the boot instead.

Honestly, I'm not sure on defence. Apparently Kindl had a horrible game against the Leafs minus the goal (I only saw the first half of the 1st). He's been good in most of the other games (though he was responsible for the 2 late goals against Ottawa). I like Marchenko and feel that he plays a pretty solid game short on risks.

Pulkkinen

Andersson

Kindl

Marchenko

Pulkkinen is my first cut. He is not a good fit for this team. Terrible turnover machine with the puck and equally weak without it. His only use is on the PP where he might be able to use his one timer.

Pulk does no good if he's buried on the 4th line when everyone is healthy. Goal scoring is hard to find, as long he is putting up points he stays. Andersson, Ferraro, and a combo of any 2 of 3 ( Kindl, Smith, Marchenko).

Pulk does no good if he's buried on the 4th line when everyone is healthy. Goal scoring is hard to find, as long he is putting up points he stays. Andersson, Ferraro, and a combo of any 2 of 3 ( Kindl, Smith, Marchenko).

Can't lose both Ferraro and Anderson.