• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bill Berzeench

Smith-Kronwall

Rate this topic

Haha this reminds me of when we were struggling to make the playoffs in the last few games of the season and he reached out from the bench and knocked down a live puck late in a game to give us a bench penalty. When he was scratched the next game or two and he was interviewed, he shared some delusion about "coach resting veterans before the playoffs", nothing to do with his brain fart almost costing the team the season. Haha this kid is a riot!

There it is. Told you, kickazz.

Haha this reminds me of when we were struggling to make the playoffs in the last few games of the season and he reached out from the bench and knocked down a live puck late in a game to give us a bench penalty. When he was scratched the next game or two and he was interviewed, he shared some delusion about "coach resting veterans before the playoffs", nothing to do with his brain fart almost costing the team the season. Haha this kid is a riot!

Great post. Thank you for reminding us. Story never gets old.

Kids a doufus.

There it is. Told you, kickazz.

Welcome to LGW. Learn to love it. Hah.

Statements and Responses aside, Kronner and Smith haven't been paired together in a while... so I'm not sure this thread is worthwhile anymore?

Maybe we need a dedicated "Riley's brother thread," or just a thread for defenseman discussion, I guess?