• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/10 GDT : Washington Capitals at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Seems like every game the team is getting more comfortable with Blashill's systems. You can really see the difference where early on there seemed to be a little hesitance in adapting from what was the norm for so long. Now we just need the system and the players to generate more shots and greasy goals. If they can do that, the sky is the limit here.

4-2 Wings

Tats,Z,Green and Larkin

Ovi X2 (sort of what to see him break the record)

We could use Fedorov on the defensive first pairing. And centering the second line. And winging the third line.

Heck I'll take Fedorov on almost all positions. Sneak in Holmström as a screener. Should get us a few more Stanley cups.

Since we can't have that.. LGRW!

I'd rather give Helm the puck on a rush then Abby. Helm has good hands he just can't finish around the net. Abby doesn't keep the puck on his stick for very long but Helm does

And what is Abby like 2 inches taller then Helm? His job on that line is to drive the lane and win battles something Helm does well but will also provide energy, something Abby hasn't done for a while. I've never seen us force so many offensive zone turnovers then we did against Dallas and I think Helm had most of them. That line needs somebody to get the puck back. It's one and done everytime

Nyquist-Z-Abby

Tatar-Sheahan-Helm

AA-Larkin-Pulks

Anders-Glen-Miller (probably too slow)

i know red wings fans think Larkin is Jesus himself but Gus is the better winger at this point and can finish I'd like to see him centre a line as well. The way our lineup is if the top 6 doesn't score at least 3 goals we lose everytime

Seems like every game the team is getting more comfortable with Blashill's systems. You can really see the difference where early on there seemed to be a little hesitance in adapting from what was the norm for so long. Now we just need the system and the players to generate more shots and greasy goals. If they can do that, the sky is the limit here.

4-2 Wings

Tats,Z,Green and Larkin

Ovi X2 (sort of what to see him break the record)

He only needs one to break the record, he is currently tied with Feds for goals.