• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/10 GDT : Washington Capitals at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Unless that player has a significant history of d-baggery - I personally do not hold a grudge on players because they're more or less pawns in some trades (keep in mind Quincey was a Wing prior to all of this).

Granato chose to be a part of the Avs coaching staff.

Watching the Avs slip into the abyss, and miss the playoffs for a handful of years brought a smile to my face.

Wait, you don't hold grudges against player but you will against a coach.

How do you know that he had his pick of any team he want to coach for? It's quite possible that the Avs were the only team to offer him a coaching job, so of course he took it. And the only reason he ended up the head coach was because he was replacing the previous head coach who was fired, then another left the team. Is he supposed to turn down a head coaching job that he got offered?

Wish Larkin could score. He has more chances than most Wing's players but his shots miss the net. He is a highly skilled player and I hope with time he will learn to put that puck behind the goalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice game Wings!! Congrats to AA!!!

GFY Ovi!!

0vie for 15? Is this the real life?

Capitals would be better off buying this for 2 grand:

grand.jpg

and contracting some player who can operate it (weel it in and out, turn on and off) for 100k/year.

Was at the game tonight, probably the most exiting 1-0 game I have ever seen in person! Kindl really impressed me, while he didn't show up on the score sheet, he definitely helps generate offense which is something we need from a d-man.

We looked good, but something is just not clicking. I feel like we are close though. I cant even count how many times we make a pass but it either bounces over a stick, is just wide, hits a skate, hits a stick etc.

Was at the game tonight, probably the most exiting 1-0 game I have ever seen in person! Kindl really impressed me, while he didn't show up on the score sheet, he definitely helps generate offense which is something we need from a d-man.

We looked good, but something is just not clicking. I feel like we are close though. I cant even count how many times we make a pass but it either bounces over a stick, is just wide, hits a skate, hits a stick etc.

Datsyuuuuuuukkk

15 shots is crazy, even for him.

I feel like Z did something like this recently. Was it last season? I don't remember. I think it was similar result where he shot a lot but didn't score. Hah. High volume shooting can be overrated sometimes.

Edited by kickazz

It was awesome to have Athanasiou in the line-up. Since camp broke I couldn't imagine a winning team without Larkin and AA out there. We have needed to move dead weight on this team

for years and it never seems to get done. I'll never understand the thought of letting talent rot in the minors while we watch very average talent skate. Nice to see a couple kids who deserve to be

on the team and I'm still waiting for others to be shown the door.

It was awesome to have Athanasiou in the line-up. Since camp broke I couldn't imagine a winning team without Larkin and AA out there. We have needed to move dead weight on this team

for years and it never seems to get done. I'll never understand the thought of letting talent rot in the minors while we watch very average talent skate. Nice to see a couple kids who deserve to be

what are the dead weight memebers you are refering too?

I was at the game and I noticed after the game ended, Glendening was doing the NHL 94 style celebration. My brother and I thought it was hilarious. Has anyone else seen him or other Wings do that before? It would be great if the whole team would do it.

Yea we should have the same philosophy of the Leafs. They are just so much better calling up there kids all the time and not letting them develop. Who really models there franchises after the Wings anyway?

Edited by DatsyukianDekes

He'll probably be sent down when datsyuk returns