• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

11/13 GDT | Sharks @ Red Wings | 7:30 PM ET | FSD

Rate this topic

What a Beautiful GDT! Thanks for your work, really adds to the anticipation of the game.

Datsyuk is back! He will probably dissapear a bit mid-game due to being winded but I'll take that any day.

He still causes hell on ice as he'll be shaded and double-teamed, he's just to good not to.

LGRW!

UjOtQV6.jpg

82K0OTM.jpg

It's a little bit early, but I wont be around at Midnight to post it. Hopefully that's ok.

Gordon, your considerable talents have been missed. It is wonderful to have another GDT from you, phenomenal job as usual!

Let's Go Wings!

I dont like playing Zetterberg and Datsyuk on the same line. We should spread the wealth now that we finally have a chance to. We need more balanced scoring.

Tatar/Zetterberg/Larkin

Abdelkader/Datsyuk/Nyquist

Miller/Glendening/Helm

Sheahan/Athanasiou/Pulkkinen

Edited by RyanBarnes!

Love the lines. Been saying Sheahan should be tried as a winger. He can do the dirty stuff along the boards and in front of the net a lot better as a winger. Hopefully he will shoot more h

If Sheahan plays well on the wing, that will open up a giant bucket of options for Blashill.

I'm home from Toronto this weekend and am going to the game... really dissapointed that mrazek isn't playing I was really hoping he would. I think it shows blash has more faith in mrazek to get us a win on the 2nd half of back to backs.

Either way I am very lucky the magic man happens to be back tonight. I'm calling a magic goal. 4 to 2 wings!