• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/14 GDT : Red Wings at Boston Bruins, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Perfect GDT indeed. Let's GO Wings !

As a proud citizen of France, i would in the name of everyone out there thank you for that French flag in the GDT. It means a lot to me and i'm sure this situation affects everyone.

Lets go win this wings!!!!! GOOOOO!!!

As a proud citizen of Germany : Wir stehen euch bei ! We stand with you !

RED WINGS (8-7-1) at BRUINS (7-7-1)

TV: NHLN, FS-D, NESN

Season series: The Boston Bruins won four of five games against the Red Wings last season and went 2-0-0 at TD Garden. Goaltender Tuukka Rask was 3-1-0, allowing eight goals in four games. Gustav Nyquist led Detroit with three goals.

Red Wings team scope: Petr Mrazek will start in goal after Jimmy Howard made 11 saves on 14 shots in a 3-2 home loss to the San Jose Sharks on Friday. Mrazek is coming off a 38-save performance in a 1-0 victory against the Washington Capitals on Tuesday. The loss to the Sharks came in Pavel Datsyuk's season debut after he missed 15 games while recovering from offseason surgery to repair torn tendons in his right ankle. Datsyuk had four shots on goal and another that hit the post in 20:53 of ice time. "It was fun to be back out there, but everyone was just flying by me in the first period. It got a little better every shift, and by the third I was moving OK," he said. "Maybe [saturday] they won't have to keep waiting for me to catch up to them."

Bruins team scope: The focus at practice Friday was avoiding mental mistakes and paying more attention to detail after Boston was unable to hold an early two-goal lead in a 3-2 loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday. "It is mental. No doubt about it," coach Claude Julien told the Bruins website. "When you can't sustain your game for that long, it's always more mental than anything else." The Bruins are 1-5-1 at TD Garden entering the second of a season-high five-game homestand. Defenseman Colin Miller didn't skate Friday; Julien said it was a maintenance day. Rask is likely to play after making 27 saves against the Avalanche.

Smith in?

Nope. But Andersson is in for Pulks who is day to day.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Blashill said Pilkkinen out tonight with soreness, day to day thing. Andersson is in. That's only change other than Mrazek starting.

Edited by derblaueClaus

Amen brother!!!

Anyway, on a more earthly note, if Mrazek wins tonight I think Blashill needs to play him in three of the next four games this week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday).

What if we lose 6-0, does he play jimmy all 4 nights?