• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/16 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Senators 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Miller got promoted!!! Ha ha ha ha. Gee, I wonder why we cant score and keep losing. Miller's consecutive game streak in tact. Wings playoff streak bye bye. Just put Jurco in for Miller and we are solid. What is so hard about that?

The good news is Smith not in lineup ;)

I realize now that my previous use of Ted Nugent was a bit cavalier. The Wings just aren't there yet. This isn't a team that's so good they can goof off. This is a team that's still on the grind. And a team on the grind needs something a little more aggressive.

Wings: 3 (Larkin, Sheahan, Green)

Senators: 1

I'mma rip this s***, till my bones collapse!

Thanks Nervedamage, nice looking clip!

I'm cautiously thinking we might get this one, Turris is out and our the euro twins might push hard today. I see Datsyuk improving, he's gotten a little rest from his tough back-to-back. He's a russian tank though, has pride, will deliver.

20 bucks on the Red Wings moneyline.

Miller got promoted!!! Ha ha ha ha. Gee, I wonder why we cant score and keep losing. Miller's consecutive game streak in tact. Wings playoff streak bye bye. Just put Jurco in for Miller and we are solid. What is so hard about that?

Why are you so insistent on replacing Miller with Jurco of all people? If we want a player who can't score on the ice, I think the guy who's at least made a career out of the defensive side of the game is the better option.

Larkin with Dats. Calling it now they're going to be phenominal together... Watching Larkin play early on I instantly thought he and Dats would excel together

This. People think Z and him have amazing chemistry together but I don't really see it. Just two great players. Nyquist and Z have been our most productive combo for years but it's hard to keep them together for some reason. Tatar just really needs to step up and play a lot better

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Jared-Crozier/Game-Day--Red-Wings--Senators-Turris-Good-To-Go/215/72545

Good news this morning from the skate is that Kyle Turris did participate in practice (although he left quickly right after) and it looks like he will continue his ironman streak, having never missed a game as a Senator. Jared Cowen is still out after blocking a shot against Vancouver, and Zack Smith will not face discipline for his hit on Derek Stepan Saturday.

#
Great job with the GDT

This should be a win, Ottawa has an average at best defense and it seems like Turris will be out for tonight.