• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/18 GDT : Washington Capitals at Red Wings, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

I said it last time these two teams met: I'm not worried about OV breaking the record. In fact, he can score three goals fro all I care. I just want 2 points for the Wings. When the friggin Leafs are only three back? That's when you know that this team needs to create a bit of separation in the conference.

Las Vegas holds Washington as favorites in our own building.

The Capitals can play. But that's just shameful. I just hope the Red Wings can show them they were wrong to downplay us.

Let's go Wings.. Midgets and all..

Should Wings play 60 minutes, they win this one, regardless Vegas, Capitals (working hard hard hard for someone to score a mark), anything.

GO WINGS,

f*** Ovechkin!

When you don't have a bar within walking distance, this is the correct response.

Haha. Well I'm drinking less these days so I try to find other things to do while I'm waiting. But yeah, a few years ago I'd have already been at the bar for a couple hours lol.

Haha. Well I'm drinking less these days so I try to find other things to do while I'm waiting. But yeah, a few years ago I'd have already been at the bar for a couple hours lol.

My recovery time isn't what it used to be, and I've been drinking less, so I'll be there sooner rather than later.

"Rivalry." Remember all these great games we had against the Caps over the last decades ?

Nope.

What did I miss the joke or something?

Oh yeah.

Rivalry night is just whatever they happened to buy the rights to.

Nbc can suck it.