• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/20 GDT : Los Angeles Kings at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Put Larkin back with Datsyuk, come on now.

I would like to see that, Larkin has the offensive and mental game to play at Datsyuk's level, Pulkinnen isn't there. If nothing else put Tatar on Datsyuk's wing.

Agreed.

AA should be in Detroit.

Agreed, x 47000. That's just a random number, I probably agree with that even more. Sigh.

Thanks for the GDT Mikey, I gave it five stars! I can't wait to see what Dats has up his sleeve with that line - I choose to think they have a plan!

Love me some Mraz, so Go Wings! Love you, too, Jimmeh. We have 2 wonderful goalies. Please score more than 1 goal, Wings.

Eminem came up empty for me last time, so I need something new. It needs to be gritty, aggressive, grinding. Something that's almost synonymous with "fire in the belly", but that's also from Detroit. Something to be symbolic of the kind of intensity this team needs.

This is hard.

Wings: 3 (Green, Nyquist, Helm)

Kinds: 2.

Oh, I just remembered. What about this guy?

Edited by kipwinger

Wings have played well lately need to start burying our chances.

The goose never has a chance to get loose with these lines, this guy should be catered as the team sniper instead of Pulkinnen. The favouritism this unproven rookie-sniper is getting is kind of concerning. I'd be leaning on Nyquist right now, he's our best finisher so far