• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/20 GDT : Los Angeles Kings at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

The NHL has a lot more parity. I think everyone is kind of ignoring that and still in the mindset that we are elite anf favored every night.

While that is true, I don't think everyone is. I certainly am not. I don't except the Wings to dominate the league like we did back in the 90's and 2000's. But the effort, the compete level, the tenacity, the battling along the boards, the desire, just isn't there every night except for in the legs of #71. The way this team is playing right now, they'll be lucky to get into the playoffs.

That is what is alarming to me. We're two months in. Our D looks shoddy, and the guys who we badly need to step up and becoming 1st line guys (Nyquist, Tatar, Sheahan etc) just don't show up some nights. To win in this league, even more so now, you need your best players to be just that, night in night out.

Mrazek won us the game. Again. Important win.

We did get clobbered out there. Expect some aching legs tonight.

On that subject, I highly doubt Larkin will play today. That knee is gonna get stiff and atleast a bit swollen. Guess time will tell. I'd love to be wrong.

Mrazek won us the game. Again. Important win.

We did get clobbered out there. Expect some aching legs tonight.

On that subject, I highly doubt Larkin will play today. That knee is gonna get stiff and atleast a bit swollen. Guess time will tell. I'd love to be wrong.

Dont worry, Jon Voight will step in and tell the doc to shoot his knee up and then say "lets go."

I'd rather see win or lose with Mrazek in goals than Howie. Howie would be very good with a team that usually score 3 or more goals per game... With a one/two goal Wings, he just can't win regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd rather see the Wings lose with Mrazek than win with Howard? Interesting. You'll fit right in around here.

You'd rather see the Wings lose with Mrazek than win with Howard? Interesting. You'll fit right in around here.

I had to read that a couple times myself.

Also, shouldn't it be a goal of the Wings to score three or more goals a game no matter who's in net?