• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckbags

Ferraro on waivers

Rate this topic

Andy is a decent fourth liner who can play center and kill penalties, plus he has more experience makes sense to me idk why they would send him down when Jurco still has like a week left??

Jurco is still on the roster even though he's on a conditioning stint.

If Ferraro is better they have to take him off of IR. If he's coming off of IR, he's gotta go somewhere...

Rather of had Ferraro over Andersson but doesn't matter .. Don't think anyone here before the season began would think either of the 2 would be a redwing going into the 2016-2017 season anyways

Think with Ferraro's speed and his dad being an ex nhler(probably use his connections as a favor) he'll get picked up for sure

Can see one of these teams claiming him

Toronto

Edmonton

Winnipeg

Calgary

Andy is a decent fourth liner who can play center and kill penalties, plus he has more experience makes sense to me idk why they would send him down when Jurco still has like a week left??

He is in Grand Rapids for a maximum of 2 weeks, they can call him back up anytime.

He improved quite a bit I thought this year... Much more energy and faster. He was a solid 4th line, definitely should have been Andersson or Jurco instead of him.

I can get on board with Andersson on waivers but Jurco? Come on, that would be such a horrible management move, we could at least get a decent return for him in a trade.

ESPECIALLY Ferarro over Jurco? :scared:

4th liners are a dime a dozen, we have 8 guys in the AHL who can come and replace him.

note: I am not a Jurco supporter

Edited by WingsallTheway

For all the people just shaking this off, you need to have your heads examined. 2nd rnd draft pick, 32nd overall in 2009. Ken Holland's inability to act let our division rival pick him up for free. We spend a high draft pick, we train a high draft pick, then we lose him for free to a division rival. The Red Wings put the wrong player on waivers and failed to make a trade so they wouldnt have to. Stupid gm.

For all the people just shaking this off, you need to have your heads examined. 2nd rnd draft pick, 32nd overall in 2009. Ken Holland's inability to act let our division rival pick him up for free. We spend a high draft pick, we train a high draft pick, then we lose him for free to a division rival. The Red Wings put the wrong player on waivers and failed to make a trade so they wouldnt have to. Stupid gm.

Bolded the important part.