• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/27 GDT : Edmonton Oilers at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

I meant in the OT when he lost it right in front of Jimmy.

Wasn't the goal that tied the game a give away by Kronwall as well? It was hard for me to see, but from my vantage point it seemed like his fault (mind you I was on the other side of the arena).

Wasn't the goal that tied the game a give away by Kronwall as well? It was hard for me to see, but from my vantage point it seemed like his fault (mind you I was on the other side of the arena).

That's what I thought, but I watch the highlights and Helm is responsible for the situation. He tries to beat someone in front of Jimmy and loses the puck. Kronwall looks like he recovers for Helm, but then puck hops over his stick.

That's what I thought, but I watch the highlights and Helm is responsible for the situation. He tries to beat someone in front of Jimmy and loses the puck. Kronwall looks like he recovers for Helm, but then puck hops over his stick.

Ya I couldnt see that from where I was sitting. I wish they showed more replays at the Joe.

Honestly felt like we gave you three scoring chances all game and they all ended up in our net. Just some bad plays in an otherwise great game. The miscue on the PK, left man open in the slot and the terrible giveaway by Helm/kronwall. These things happen but the timing was ridiculous

Fact us Howard ALWAYS finds a way to blow leads. Oilers have like 4 good scoring chances and they scored on 2 of them. Elite goalies find ways to make the big saves and he consistently doesn't do that.

Elite goalies know how not to give up a dozen Juicy rebounds every game.