• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/29 GDT : Florida Panthers at Red Wings, 2:00 EST

Rate this topic

Crow taken.

No. No he didnt.

People who don't even vist LGW know of your intense dislike of Drew. It pervades every single thread. If you want to play "Six Degrees of Drew Miller" and how every broken play on the ice can be attributed to Miller, please do so in the thread dedicated to him.

And everyone else please quit poking the bear.

Drew Miller = -1.

Smith out = loss.

Tomas Jurco = -1

Anderson out = loss.

Gustav Nyquist = -1

Pulkinen out = loss.

Mike Green = -1

Smith = loss.

Kronwall = -2

Lashoff in GR = loss.

...so many permutations to this fun game, all of them dumber than cement.

People who don't even vist LGW know of your intense dislike of Drew. It pervades every single thread. If you want to play "Six Degrees of Drew Miller" and how every broken play on the ice can be attributed to Miller, please do so in the thread dedicated to him.

And everyone else please quit poking the bear.

Sorry. Just want to see us ice the best 12 guys we have and win.

Imagine how many goals Nyquist and Tatar would have if they actually got ice time

Richards-Datsyuk-Jurco wtf that's just stuborness by Blashill. He thinks he's some amazing tactician using our best goal scorers on the third line against weaker competition but it's obviously backfiring. They get no ice time and we struggle to score, pretty obvious solution. I'm sure Pulkinnen will be back to solve our top six scoring woes

Nyquist and Tatar should at least be able to score against weaker opposition. Hell Larkin played less than Nyquist and still scored.

Ugly game. Zetterberg is clearly slumping (in my eyes) and the power play needs to be changed because it hasn't looked great yet this year. Larkin is still making all the games fun to watch for me though, regardless of outcome.

Once more they score against us after a miscue by Dats in overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? There was a stick blade in his skate that tripped him. Not sure what he's supposed to do about that, be untrippable?

Hey, maybe the Panthers play so well at the Joe because of all the empty seats and it makes them feel right at home. :hysterical:

Tank for a high pick. So many worthless players on this team.

*sigh* Thinking longingly about that time when you said you were out of here and never coming back.

Today I noticed for the first time just how slow Pasha has become. Even his stickhandling is 70% of what it used to be. (still enough to burn players though)

Zetterberg already slow getting even slower. Although Larkin seems to be complimenting him really well.

The PP is terrible. Maybe it's time to have Z an D on same PP unit and have Richards center the other unit.

I still think our top 3 lines are solid overall. Possibly the best combo Blashill put together.

This loss really left a bad aftertaste. Once again we cannot put the game away when in a lead, despite all those powerplays. Mrazek was great and kept us in the game. Florida plays a very tight game in front of their net and Loungo was sharp on the few chances that trickled through. Holland must add more players willing/able to crash the net.

Edited by RyanBarnes!

Today I noticed for the first time just how slow Pasha has become. Even his stickhandling is 70% of what it used to be. (still enough to burn players though)

Zetterberg already slow getting even slower. Although Larkin seems to be complimenting him really well.

The PP is terrible. Maybe it's time to have Z an D on same PP unit and have Richards center the other unit.

I still think our top 3 lines are solid overall. Possibly the best combo Blashill put together.

I honestly think Pavel is still getting back into the flow of the game.

Taking it somewhat easy on himself while slowly testing the limits of his surgically repaired ankle. He showed a few flashes of his old skating speed when Larkin was on his line.

As for his stick handling I think he's just trying to keep stuff simple while he gets back into game shape. He was unable to skate full go for almost six months, and he still has only played a handful of games. Its gonna take a little time, But hes been looking better and better.(with the exception of tonight, but alot of our players had less than great games today)

And zs in one of his slumps again, remember last year when he came back and everybody was saying he's done, He can't play center anymore, he fell off etc.etc.?

Hes had these slumps all his career, but he had been injured so often, and when he came back he started producing right away that we forgot all about them.

Also.

I really hope they keep Jurco on Pavs line, yeah he didn't look to great today, but one game after all he missed isn't giving him a legitimate shot.

Next game pulks should be back in, Jurco stays in, and sheahan should sit.

Let him watch from the press box a couple games.

Maybe it'll light a fire under him, Cuz he hasn't looked very good at all this year.

Sheehan plays center so that wouldn't work. I think we should re do the lines because it is scaring me how Z can't seem to score all of a sudden.

Z-D-Larkin

Nyquist-richards-tatar

Jurco-sheahan-abby

4th line

That top line would kill and it'd give Nyquist and tatar more minutes.