• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/1 GDT : Buffalo Sabres at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Ok so how many times do we have to listen to Daniels mention Eichel's name?

About as much as an NBC broadcast with Edzo mentioning subtle interference by the Wings?

Here's hoping it's in the context of "Larkin dekes around Eichel and roofs it for his first career NHL hat trick!"

Pulkkinen and Smith in, Jurco and Kindl out according to Khan.

Also Per Khan:

Blashill is keeping intact two-thirds of the fourth line (Luke Glendening, Drew Miller) for Tuesday's game against the Buffalo Sabres at Joe Louis Arena (7:30, Fox Sports Detroit). The offensive-minded Teemu Pulkkinen, scratched the previous game, replaces Darren Helm on the unit. Helm was moved into Pulkkinen's former spot with Pavel Datsyuk and Brad Richards.

Ewww.

Also Per Khan:

Blashill is keeping intact two-thirds of the fourth line (Luke Glendening, Drew Miller) for Tuesday's game against the Buffalo Sabres at Joe Louis Arena (7:30, Fox Sports Detroit). The offensive-minded Teemu Pulkkinen, scratched the previous game, replaces Darren Helm on the unit. Helm was moved into Pulkkinen's former spot with Pavel Datsyuk and Brad Richards.

Ewww.

Don't like it, don't get it. Won't do Pulkinnen or the team any good.

Also, Helm has been sticking out in a bad way to me lately.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

Also Per Khan:

Ewww.

Yeah. Those lines will last for about 10 minutes I'm guessing.

Edited by rick zombo

Just put Tatar or Nyquist on the 2nd line wing and call it a day

They both deserve to be in the top 2 lines. But in reality we have been playing well besides our late game melt downs. So its hard to want to mix things up. Especially because the Sheahan-Tatar-Nyquist line has been good

But if I had to mix things up - Its moving Nyquist and Tatar up. Moving Abs down and getting Jurco regular minutes.

So my lines which I posted elsewhere would look like

Nyquist - Z- Larkin

Tatar- Pavel - Jurco

Pulkinnen - Richards - Helm

Miller - Sheahan - Abs

I don't think Blash wants to miss the playoffs maybe that's why he's making aggressive changes, looks like Jurco may never have a career here I'd be so frustrated if I were him or his agent, LGW! hopefully I can catch the game tonight

Z Datsyuk Larkin

Richards(been good on the wing) Sheahan Nyquist

Tatar Helm Jurco

Miller Glenny Abby

I don't think Blash wants to miss the playoffs maybe that's why he's making aggressive changes, looks like Jurco may never have a career here I'd be so frustrated if I were him or his agent, LGW! hopefully I can catch the game tonight

Z Datsyuk Larkin

Richards(been good on the wing) Sheahan Nyquist

Tatar Helm Jurco

Miller Glenny Abby

Sorry your boss called. You have to go to work.

So, Larkin and Eichel, head to head tonight!

One game won't tell a career, but we may be looking at two of the best American forwards in the world that will lead Team USA for the next 20 years. I hope Larkin wins the point battle tonight and the season, but I cannot wait to see these two on Team USA whipping up on our former coach's Team Canada.

Why must we always give Datsyuk sub-par linemates

Atleast give him 1 of abby,nyquist,larkin,tatar. You know, top 6 forwards.

Yeah this makes no sense to me... Especially since we can't score... What other teams stick two 30 goal scorers on the third line when they're one of the worst scoring teams in the league

Richards sub-par? Huh? The man speaks Datsyukian. Only one more speaks that language which would be the captain, Z.

Let me guess.. You want him paired with.. Jurco and Pulkkinen?

Edited by Jacksoni