• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/1 GDT : Buffalo Sabres at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Bwa ha ha ha ha. On the ice for 3 goals, but at least he got a goal. Props to him for the goal. I've never scored a goal in the NHL. So props to the Drew.

At this point you're making up crap and false information.

Because the fact is that Drew Miller was on ice for only ONE goal.

Get your information right. False info isn't allowed around here.

Edited by kickazz

Bwa ha ha ha ha. On the ice for 3 goals, but at least he got a goal. Props to him for the goal. I've never scored a goal in the NHL. So props to the Drew.

still don't think hr was on the ice for three goals...but hey he was on the ice for third star. Plus got the exclusive FSD interview after. Ya. He sucks. Helm and E now, they were horrible.

Edited by LeftWinger

Glad to see Z give that punk a few shoves. And great job by Smith and Abdelkader for jumping in. Now that's how you swat flies off your captain.

"I would tell Brendan Smith get involved in that every day, all day," Jeff Blashill said. "He is going in to help Hank out, and I was really glad he jumped in there. Really glad he jumped in there and I'd tell him to do it again, for sure. And if we have to kill a penalty for it, we will kill a penalty for it.

Awesome quote by Blash - love it when a coach says stuff like this.

Edited by kickazz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SkhUxPngwk

Glad to see Z give that punk a few shoves. And great job by Smith and Abdelkader for jumping in. Now that's how you swat flies off your captain.

"I would tell Brendan Smith get involved in that every day, all day," Jeff Blashill said. "He is going in to help Hank out, and I was really glad he jumped in there. Really glad he jumped in there and I'd tell him to do it again, for sure. And if we have to kill a penalty for it, we will kill a penalty for it.

Awesome quote by Blash - love it when a coach says stuff like this.

Yes. It's good that Blashill is realizing Smith's value and that he should be playing him all the time.

Good news is we've overcome issues that we had a month ago.

Getting tons of shots on net

Bad news they aren't keeping the leads...but they are still getting points and I think this lead give up will straighten itself out also. When I have noooo idea...lol

You realize that was probably Mrazek's worst game of the season right?

and most unlucky one as well besides the Kane goal I can't remember any other bad goals 1 tip, 1 screen 1 screen with e watching as Kane smacks at a puck twice in the slot and the first one which was a bad goal although I doubt he thought green would get back so I don't really fault him on that. Was cheating like most goalies seem to be trying to do this year.

You realize that was probably Mrazek's worst game of the season right?

Of course. But most of the goals weren't his fault. And in the end he saved all the shootout attempts. Can't stand on his head every game. Barely got us the 2 points. I'll take it.

Of course. But most of the goals weren't his fault. And in the end he saved all the shootout attempts. Can't stand on his head every game. Barely got us the 2 points. I'll take it.

They were his goals allowed regardless. Cant use this point for Mrazek and not for Howard. 4 goals is a lot no matter how.