• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/3 GDT : Arizona Coyotes at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

PVD, ya I saw the Helm goal, good on him! Maybe it'll get him some confidence. But if you watch the replay, he tried his damnedest to miss the open net, almost clanking it off the cross bar. That would've been hilarious!

Anyhow, two players out, if they miss Saturday's game, who comes in? You would think Jurco and Andy would be the ones, but will one of them get bypassed for AA?

whew! Comfortable win

I find myself hoping for off days for the wings but the schedule's been relentless with so many back to backs

Hopefully Blashill does some line jugglin to put the Euro Twins and Dylan together because they looked fantastic

Would it be possible to bring up AA for tomorrow? If Z-D-L becomes a dominant line that we want to keep together going forward we may just see AA start playing full time for the wings!

Did'nt see the game, but it looks like it went well. It's about time they blow out a team that they should, instead of taking them to OT and giving them a free point or two. Kronwall and Howard first and second stars according to NHL.com. Haven't seen that in awhile.

Who won the fight between Smith and Chipchura?

Did'nt see the game, but it looks like it went well. It's about time they blow out a team that they should, instead of taking them to OT and giving them a free point or two. Kronwall and Howard first and second stars according to NHL.com. Haven't seen that in awhile.

Who won the fight between Smith and Chipchura?

About even but edge to Smith. Smith hit him square with the first punch and got him a bit whoozy. But then they kept going at it.

Edited by kickazz

PVD, ya I saw the Helm goal, good on him! Maybe it'll get him some confidence. But if you watch the replay, he tried his damnedest to miss the open net, almost clanking it off the cross bar. That would've been hilarious!

Anyhow, two players out, if they miss Saturday's game, who comes in? You would think Jurco and Andy would be the ones, but will one of them get bypassed for AA?

I was just teasing since I know you've been bagging on Helm.

With Miller likely out, that's obviously a 4th liner gone so I see Andersson getting the call. Long shot, but I noticed Callahan has the second most goals in GR - Since we need a grinder, I've wanted to see him get another game here.

As for Pulkkinen's replacement, it has to be Jurco. He should be playing anyway and it would be a bad sign/big diss to not put him in now.

About even but edge to Smith. Smith hit him square with the first punch and got him a bit whoozy. But then they kept going at it.

Man, what a right punch by Smith. Loved it. This is one of the many reasons why I love Hockey

Edited by NerveDamage

great game by the Wings!

:ranting: I f***in HATE when a team gets screwed out of a win by refs, and the Lions got f***in screwed!!! No way that was a facemask, f***in refs suck in all leagues, but damn are they blowing s*** left and right in the NFL!!!! That play should've been able to be challenged! :furious:

Ok, back to the NHL. Thank you for letting me rant...

Edited by LeftWinger

It's still super tight in the standings, even after the 9 game point streak. If the teams below the Wings win their games in hand that would put us in the second wildcard spot, and only 2 points ahead of 9th place.

Yeah. Assuming the teams don't win the games they still have yet to play. Wings played 26 games and hence hold the lead in standings. Most other teams right below us have only played 23-24 games. But the Wings have done what they needed to do so far , just gotta hope the others lose their games.

Edited by kickazz