• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Hey!

Rate this topic

Wait what?

Ha. Its been a long day, what did i do now?

Also.

Amazing the first game miller is out we give up three pp goals.

And it was amazing we pulled out the win.

I hope Jurco starts gaining some confidence and gets it going, he does not seem right.

Look at this mess, you forgot to take your muddy shoes off again! And guess who has to clean this up?

Great game! Larkin continues to impress and get better each game I see him play. His confidence with the puck on his stick is unbelievable for a rookie, can't imagine what the next few years will look like as he grows into his prime physically. As much as I have ripped Smith for his bonehead plays and horrible pass-attempts over the last few years this was the best game I've seen him play. He was creative offensively and didn't make any glaring defensive mistakes, maybe he's turning the corner and starting to live up to some of that potential we've heard about.

Now, it may have gone unoticed what with the Wings amazing comeback tonight, but Tangradi just scored a hat trick for the Griffs. It was his 8th, 9th and 10th goal of the year, which leads the team. As much as we've heard the hype about AA, Mantha, and Bertuzzi, I think this would be a great time to call up a 6'4" 233lb left wing power forward with a good scoring touch to replace Pulkinnen in the lineup. Call up Tangradi and AA to replace Pulks and Miller. That would give us some more size and speed up front and AA has been scoring lately in GR too. Tangradi could turn out to be a nice Franzen replacement with his size and scoring touch.

listened on the drive down. Sure glad they won it. PK was bad, really missed Miller. Got to tighten the belt a bit more with him out...where is that Bill guy anyhow, interested in his take on the PK he said would be great without Miller...oh well.

Agreed, that's what happens when you don't block shots. Miller is a big part of the pk.

Maybe the most exciting game of the season. Apparently, nobody watched it. This might be the shortest GDT ever.

There wasn't even a normal GDT ...

Wow ... just saw the highlights. 3 Preds on 1 (Datsyuk) ... then the other way and Nyquist snaps in the winner!

Edited by RedWingsRox

Wow ... just saw the highlights. 3 Preds on 1 (Datsyuk) ... then the other way and Nyquist snaps in the winner!

Yeah, one might have thought that Datsyuk was overpowered but he played the zone really well. And just when you thought he wasn't doing much on that play he pretty much saved the goal after the rebound hitting the puck before the preds' forward did.

Agreed, that's what happens when you don't block shots. Miller is a big part of the pk.

Exactly. Weber had his way with us. Miller in there changes the whole dynamic of Weber having free reign to blast it from the point. On one of the goals Mickey was even commenting on how DD made a lame attempt at blocking the shot, not that I blame him. Miller brings huge value to this team and it was evident tonight.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

glad that a few of you all got to see this game, it was a hum-dinger. I don't hate Weber but do wish he would not always have his way with the Wings... this time he didn't get away with it. Best revenge = ruin his first NHL hat trick (away game... hahaha! so no hats for YOU) by beating them in OT. Again: ha!

Larkin is the real deal, and where, oh where, would the Wings be without him right now? I shudder to think, honestly. Mrazzle-Dazzle had a rare bad night, but the team did what was needed and stepped up. I could not be more proud of this team. Missing Miller and wishing him and Pookie a quick recovery... honestly, Miller is so tough, it wouldn't have surprised me (well, maybe a little) to see him playing. ;)

All of these OT wins are becoming the new normal. I just expect them to win in OT, since they usually do. LOL~ :lol:

Anyway, fun game, sorry if you missed it. Holidays play havoc with the hockey watching, don't they?

If anyone thinks 3 on 3 is boring, you are crazy! :w00t:

Its definitely not boring, but I still hate it. Its completely arbitrary. We would all be signing a different tune if Abby had missed on his breakaway and they had score on the 3 on 1. Which just as easily could have happened. That's why I hate it. There's no team skill involved. Its just another gimmick. We traded a controlled shootout, in which the other team always has a chance to answer, for a two on one competition which is over after the first goal.

Sure its exciting, but its still bogus hockey.

glad that a few of you all got to see this game, it was a hum-dinger. I don't hate Weber but do wish he would not always have his way with the Wings... this time he didn't get away with it. Best revenge = ruin his first NHL hat trick (away game... hahaha! so no hats for YOU) by beating them in OT. Again: ha!

Larkin is the real deal, and where, oh where, would the Wings be without him right now? I shudder to think, honestly. Mrazzle-Dazzle had a rare bad night, but the team did what was needed and stepped up. I could not be more proud of this team. Missing Miller and wishing him and Pookie a quick recovery... honestly, Miller is so tough, it wouldn't have surprised me (well, maybe a little) to see him playing. ;)

All of these OT wins are becoming the new normal. I just expect them to win in OT, since they usually do. LOL~ :lol:

Anyway, fun game, sorry if you missed it. Holidays play havoc with the hockey watching, don't they?

Weber got one gold hat,I saw it was picked up by a wings player with his stick and dropped it into the wings bench

Its definitely not boring, but I still hate it. Its completely arbitrary. We would all be signing a different tune if Abby had missed on his breakaway and they had score on the 3 on 1. Which just as easily could have happened. That's why I hate it. There's no team skill involved. Its just another gimmick. We traded a controlled shootout, in which the other team always has a chance to answer, for a two on one competition which is over after the first goal.

Sure its exciting, but its still bogus hockey.

People certainly prefer it to the shootout because it amps up the intensity as opposed to eliminating it like the shoot out did, but I'd rather have ties than either.

That being said, I do enjoy watching them.

Since the shootouts nor the 3 on 3 overtimes seem to please everyone.

They should just go to 5 on 5 overtime periods sudden death until someone scores. Just like during the playoffs

That might please everyone.

The only risk is that over the course of 82 games and 15-20 hockey season , a player might actually die of a massive heart attack.