• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/08 GDT : Red Wings at Washington Capitals, 7:30 ET

Rate this topic

This game is, sadly, just another in the long line of examples of the NHL refs trying to intentionally throw a game to one team. With both teams committing pretty much equal levels of infractions, yet no call on Washington and 4 on Detroit.

And as I type this, the refs accomplish their goal. This is the reason the NHL is losing actual real fans that actually know about hockey. (despite the fact they may be gaining fair weather and/or temporary new "fans")

The reffing is a joke at best, and corrupt and intentionally throwing games at worst.

Worst officiating in any big pro sport, by FAR.

This game is, sadly, just another in the long line of examples of the NHL refs trying to intentionally throw a game to one team. With both teams committing pretty much equal levels of infractions, yet no call on Washington and 4 on Detroit.

And as I type this, the refs accomplish their goal. This is the reason the NHL is losing actual real fans that actually know about hockey. (despite the fact they may be gaining fair weather and/or temporary new "fans")

The reffing is a joke at best, and corrupt and intentionally throwing games at worst.

Worst officiating in any big pro sport, by FAR.

Holy tinfoil hat. The NFL is 30 times worse.

@ tripod

No its not. LOL

The only sport that comes close to the ineptness of the NHL is UFC. And those some of those refs are literally unquestionably corrupted by big money interests and vegas gamblers.

I refuse to be trolled any further.