• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/10 GDT : Montreal Canadiens at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

oh hey look at that.. Zetterberg took his beautiful one-knee slap shot in the first like 10 seconds of that video. WE NEED MORE OF THOSE! especially on powerplays!

With that said. LGW!

Edited by kickazz

Exactly it's time to slow down if he wants to play out that contract, I have minor back problems a lot and hate em so I can't even imagine how bad his are

Zetterberg still shoots. Just not when it's needed. That's the point.

He's taken plenty of slap shots post surgery. Maybe not as much as when he was 27 or 28 (just as anyone who isn't named Brett Hull wouldn't as they age) but the time and a place factor has fallen off with not only him but the rest of the PP unit as well.

We really need to win this game...In goal for the Habs will be Prices' back-up to the back-up...In other words a career AHL'er.

Gotta take advantage of Montreal playing last night. They lost to the Bruins so they'll be ready to play.

Sounds like the perfect recipe for the Wings to get blown out 6-0

Let's Go Wings! No Price, no douchenozzle Gallagher to crash the crease for a bulls*** goal. Time for the D to bear down, Mrazek to lock it down, and for the offense to double down and light the Habs up. Heck, I'll be happy if they light a mup, whatever that is (for some reason I think it's the second empty net goal of a game, or at least that's what a couple of us came up with last season if I recall correctly), though I wouldn't have written a song about it like Fail Out Boy ;).

Wings PP clicks for two, the Zetterbeard shows why it should be feared, Datsyuk dangles, Larkin has a three point, +2 night, the Goose gets loose, and Kronwall connects from the point.

Looking forward to this game, a long overdue two points taken from the Habs.

BTW, I'm really liking the vintage look of the GDT pic.

No good news for Red Wings from zebra zoo: Justin St.(?) Pierre and Dean Morton are taking on Wings. While Morton's history against Wings is sort of OK, Pierre's is terrible. Wings lost 8 out of 12 (two previous seasons) when Pierre is on ice.

Anyway, if Wings elect to play full 60 minutes who of those two is dumber should not matter.

GO WINGS!!

Dats finally score his two points (as I promised last game)

Edited by ami