• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

joesuffP

All Purpose Grand Rapids Griffins Thread

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Does he play RW? So he can play with his brobro

They both play both wings. Most wingers can play either side of the ice these days anyway.

29 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Coyotes planning to steal our logo?

Why are the Coyotes getting him?

9 minutes ago, sputman said:

Wait, never mind. I just watched some Rasmus Dahlin highlights. I want him instead. 

Yeah, Dahlin is definitely my number one choice.

Dahlin is the most skilled and exciting D-man at that age I've seen in a long time. A. Svechnikov would be the sexy choice for us, but I think Dahlin is the better choice. If we keep winning we're not going to get that choice though. Which is a good thing.

51 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Dahlin is the most skilled and exciting D-man at that age I've seen in a long time. A. Svechnikov would be the sexy choice for us, but I think Dahlin is the better choice. If we keep winning we're not going to get that choice though. Which is a good thing.

I'd rather tank this season to get dahlin or svech 2 

25 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This is actually really good for us. He'll probably slide down the draft rankings because of this giving us a better shot at drafting him.

Ain't happening to talented and to scouted for that. He can perform cardio and strength training a few days after the surgery. He'll be top 3 unless someone cuts a leg or arm off.

If we were talking a leg injury you might have an argument.

Edited by Jacksoni

2 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

Ain't happening to talented and to scouted for that. He can perform cardio and strength training a few days after the surgery. He'll be top 3 unless someone cuts a leg or arm off.

If we were talking a leg injury you might have an argument.

Yeah well you can shut up

On 10/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, sputman said:

Wait, never mind. I just watched some Rasmus Dahlin highlights. I want him instead. 

I'd love to have him, and I hate to say it, but I think its more likely to see Ulf Dahlen in a Wings jersey next year.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

Griffins have just recalled Saarijarvi from Toledo. You'd have to think that was the driving force behind trading Sproul. I do wish they could have moved literally any one of the other vets, but I'd assume Sproul was the only one that drew any sort of interest.

Puempel will likely debut Wednesday against Tucson. Hopefully they insert Saarijarvi as well.

51 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Griffins have just recalled Saarijarvi from Toledo. You'd have to think that was the driving force behind trading Sproul. I do wish they could have moved literally any one of the other vets, but I'd assume Sproul was the only one that drew any sort of interest.

Puempel will likely debut Wednesday against Tucson. Hopefully they insert Saarijarvi as well.

I know we disagree on Sproul, but this was kind of the point of my take on Lashoff last week.

I would rather have seen Sproul/Saarijarvi in GR than Lashoff/Saarijarvi. Wouldn't you agree?

50 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I know we disagree on Sproul, but this was kind of the point of my take on Lashoff last week.

I would rather have seen Sproul/Saarijarvi in GR than Lashoff/Saarijarvi. Wouldn't you agree?

100%. F*** Brian Lashoff!...