• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

There's More to the Story

Rate this topic

Pavel Datsyuk edition

Awesome video. Check it out.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/c9501dd4-726d-4524-9104-3b29c8e46894

A bit about Datsyuk's story and also many moments in this video (his young days and current days) we all got to witness live for 13 years . The background music at 3:50 gave me butterflies lol.

Edited by kickazz

Ha. You'd think after so many years being in another country, you'd have to make a concerted effort not to learn the language to stay as bad as he is at it.

Such a bad ass.

Hasek never learned English. I loved him for that. ;)

Datsyuk will have no equal - some will be better at other things, but his skills - like those of other NHL savants - cannot be taught.

Pavel has a good slapshot too. Dont kid yourself. He just doesnt use it often.

Not really. It's a very inaccurate slap shot with a poor form. Which is why he doesn't use it. He's never quartered the PP in his 13 years for the same reason.

Wish I understood the language. Wonder what Z said about him there at 20 min.

He said that he's been fortunate to play with one of the best players in the world (Datsyuk) for his entire career, and then he said that Datsyuk know this is swedish television, so he will say the "right things" and what they want to hear (laughs). Then the reporter ask about his role in the success of Datsyuk to which he replys "not much at all to be honest, he would have won those awards without me" (laughs again).

He said that he's been fortunate to play with one of the best players in the world (Datsyuk) for his entire career, and then he said that Datsyuk know this is swedish television, so he will say the "right things" and what they want to hear (laughs). Then the reporter ask about his role in the success of Datsyuk to which he replys "not much at all to be honest, he would have won those awards without me" (laughs again).

:'( Made me tear up a bit. Love those two.

it's supposed a 3 parter right?

Is it? I thought it's just one video per player.