• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jimmyemeryhunter

Ryan Johansen

Rate this topic

So the guys a healthy scratch tonight, he's been playing somewhat lazily, and I know we hate players like that... but maybe he just needs out if Columbus?

They paid foligno, and all their other players, yet gave him a bridge contract that he didn't want and stiffed him after his 70 point season, plus now tortorella is the coach. Could we get the best from him? What would you offer?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/ryan-johansen-healthy-scratch-arizona-coyotes-john-tortorella-trade-rumours/

So the guys a healthy scratch tonight, he's been playing somewhat lazily, and I know we hate players like that... but maybe he just needs out if Columbus?

They paid foligno, and all their other players, yet gave him a bridge contract that he didn't want and stiffed him after his 70 point season, plus now tortorella is the coach. Could we get the best from him? What would you offer?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/ryan-johansen-healthy-scratch-arizona-coyotes-john-tortorella-trade-rumours/

Aside from Larkin, Mantha pick your pick Columbus. Personally I think it is disgusting how they've handled it..I like Davidson but he made a mistake by taking the negotiation personally and now they are trying everything to piss this guy of. I mean 22 points in 30 game is far from being worth a healthy scratch.

Tortarella seems to bring scorched earth with him wherever he ends up. I Am a big fan of Saad but he hasn't been lights out either and yet no discipline Tortarella style...

Man if I were him I'd be calling Newport Sports to get me out of there ... almost every team could use Johansen and the Jackets will spend the next decade searching for a center to replace him.

I mean at what point is Kekalinen going to fix their defense ?

23 year old that can score 25+ goals a year.. Not even close to his prime yet.. Big guy too.

And he's a right handed centerman. Which helps our core imo.

Id rid Sheahan and Pulk for him for sure.

or Sheahan + Pulk/Jurco + Kindl

Edited by kickazz

I don't think either of Nyqusit + Tatar should be in the mix unless we get a superstar (in which is case would obviously be picks and other stuff involved from our end too). Johansen is far from being one at this point in his career.

edit - I see you said Nyquist or Tatar.

Hmm in that case I still wouldn't do it.

Edited by kickazz

I'd give up one of them for Johansen, my offer seems high, but he's a big, right handed c, who's scored over 70 points in the league.

He and Larkin down the middle could be amazeballs one day. And we have so many wingers with the team now we can't keep them all and add aa, mantha, and svech. So I'd be okay with giving up one of them.