• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jimmyemeryhunter

Nosek and Oulette recalled.

Rate this topic

He's even better in the bottom 6. Hate is not Swelling, my distain for Helm in the top 6 goes way back, before you came in. I just don't think Helm is top 6 material. Besides once Miller comes back to take his spot back, then Nosek will go back down to GR and Helm can go back to wence he came.

Shane Doan? My reaction to that? "OH!" - Jay and Silent Bob

edit: Had the video up, but then removed it, it does get a little (a lot) suggestive. If you want to hear the "oh!" look up the video on youtube. Just search Jay and silent bob oh.

Edited by LeftWinger

I don't think I'd want Shane Doan here. Getting tired of the Wings signing old players who come here to suck. (Except Alfie who was actually pretty good)

LW I think Q has been better than the D-men you listed. But his cap hit won't be worth the re-sign with all our youngsters.

Ya, but the more important point is XO came up for nothing. Kindl sucked, made a boneheaded play to the eventual game winner and then XO gets sent back down because its so obvious Kindl is getting the job done.

He had played back to back, would have been the third game in three nights for him I believe. Was just a backup.

Ya, but the more important point is XO came up for nothing. Kindl sucked, made a boneheaded play to the eventual game winner and then XO gets sent back down because its so obvious Kindl is getting the job done.

Kindl was on fire 2 months ago on these boards. Now he is chopped liver. What happened? I'd like to see Ouellet up over Kindl, tho.