• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/22 GDT : New Jersey Devils at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

couldve been first in division with a win last night

now weve got first wild card

i only like helm with dats cause he can hustle and retrieve the puck for him

Helm sucks. He has no hands and gives the puck away far too much. I'd like to see him packaged up in a deal with jimmy. Pav needs one of larkin Nyquist or tats playing with him if hank isn't.

couldve been first in division with a win last night

now weve got first wild card

i only like helm with dats cause he can hustle and retrieve the puck for him

tehnically we would have still been behind the hads because of ROWs, but i know you mean and we still have 2 games in hand.

No one's really talked the surprises in the division. Who would have thought that Florida would be in play for the top spot and Tampa would be struggling so much. Also, I thought Boston made too many dumb moves to be doing as well as they are.

Edit: Though Tampa's not that far below us and have been improving. It's going to be tight in the division.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

I don't understand why this is a thing?

Nobody has a problem when people point out Ericsson's terrible play.

Nobody has a problem when people point out Kindl's terrible play.

Nobody has a problem when people point out Helm's terrible hands.

They've had good games and bad games, but nobody has a problem when people suggest these players be used differently or even off the team entirely.

When these things do happen, nobody goes around bemoaning the "Ericsson Hate Brigade" or the "Kindl Hate Brigade" or the "Helm Hate Brigade".

But my god, Howard has a bad game or does something stupid and your first reaction "Oh MY gOD I MuST DEFeNd HIm FroM teh HatE SquADS!!!!11"

Hate is when posters were saying they'd rather lose with Mrazek than win with Jimmy. Hate is when people were dissing Jimmy when he had the better stats. I'm sure the previous poster was referring to those people, who attacked him without any ammo. Now they have ammo and you know they're going to run with it.

I don't think anyone said you can't criticize Jimbo. He deserves some criticism, but it is one game while he's been solid otherwise (except shootouts, of course).

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Hate is when posters were saying they'd rather lose with Mrazek than win with Jimmy. Hate is when people were dissing Jimmy when he had the better stats. I'm sure the previous poster was referring to those people, who attacked him without any ammo. Now they have ammo and you know they're going to run with it.

I don't think anyone said you can't criticize Jimbo. He deserves some criticism, but it is one game while he's been solid otherwise (except shootouts, of course).

Did great in that last shootout though