• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/26 GDT : Red Wings at Nashville Predators, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

I know there's no use in complaining about it now, but seeing Jarnkrok on the 2nd line just makes me wish Holland would have gotten something more than Legwand for him... Or, at least dump Andersson so we would have had a spot for the kid.

Not sure worrying about a guy on pace for 29 points is all that important. he would be at best our 6th best C. maybe lower: datsyuk, Z, larkin, Richards, Sheahan, helm, Glendening, AA, are all better than he is.

Larkin is out with a day to day undisclosed injury, @BIll_Roose tweeted he's listed as an "Upper Body" injuru...sigh

Hope it's not because of that hard hit against the boards he had last game.

This worries me more considering we just had 3 days off. I know it wasn't an overly dirty hit, but it infuriates me that he was shoved a bit as he was going into the boards.

Will be interesting to see how this team does without Larkin.

Larkin to me has been one of our MVPs this season aside from Zetterberg and maybe our tandem goalies.

I agree that he's been crucial, but I think they'll be okay. He's slowed down a bit lately (still playing great), he hasn't been putting on as much of a one man show. It just bums me out to see anyone get hurt when they're having a great year, even ****** nozzles like Crosby or Kane.

No Larkin? Zetterberg better step up. ;) Just kidding. I would love a Mrazzle Dazzle win, here... but considering the Wings had to travel today, no practice, hitting the ice cold after several days off -- in a hostile redneck barn. I dunno. I will be very happy with a point.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!! LGW!!

20151226_182639_zpsn3qy1q3u.jpg

Potentially the best Christmas present... ever? Thank you to my dear friend (55Fan) for this. OK, so... Melvin? You need to get me a goal, or three tonight.

Pulkkinen, for those who do not know know who I am referring to...

EDIT: Drat, Pookie isn't playing.. but if he was, I would expect a goal... or three. :glare:

Edited by puckloo39