• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/29 GDT : Detroit Red Wings at Winnipeg Jets, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

A first period where we dont get obliterated would be nice. If the Wings are going to come out on their herls every game, a coaching change needs to be made. Hockey games arent 12 round prize fights. You cant feel out your opponent for 1/3 of the game. Preparation, intensity, and alertness are on the coach. These stale 1st periods where we get outshot 15-5 grew old in November. Blash needs to get his Braveheart on and have this team playing hard from the first puck drop.

If Blash refuses to change the lines tonight then I feel like we will get blown out- maybe that will finally force him to make some changes to give Pav actual line mates. I cannot believe how un- Pavel like Datsyuk looks. And I fully blame Blashill for that. Time to make some changes or deal with a blowout. 2nd half of back to back, with Howard in net, and they looked super sluggish and stale last night. Hopefully Blashill changes things up and proves me wrong.

I fully expect them to come out hard tonight. Sounds like Blash was highly irritated

What does that sound like? A loud mumble? ;) J/k, even Hank sounded annoyed, which is unusual for him. They know they didn't play well and hung Mrazek out there to twist in the wind. I would expect a better showing tonight, and if not, they can only look in the mirror for answers.

Justf****** win! Kthanks.

NHL.com projected lines has Tangradi in for Glendenning, playing on the 4th with Jurco and Andersson. Nosek scratched. Green back with Smith. They say Howard starting in the pregame notes, but Mrazek starting in the lineup.

Winnipeg's backup is playing again. Light him up!!

Justf****** win! Kthanks.NHL.com projected lines has Tangradi in for Glendenning, playing on the 4th with Jurco and Andersson. Nosek scratched. Green back with Smith. They say Howard starting in the pregame notes, but Mrazek starting in the lineup.Winnipeg's backup is playing again. Light him up!!

Tangradi earned it.

I fully expect them to come out hard tonight. Sounds like Blash was highly irritated

If Blash's level of irritation translates into game outcome, I know 401 ways to irritate people (most of these with .99 probability to succeed), and I am wiling to help.

Game on FSD or FSDplus? I'm unsure with GLI going on.

FSD for me.

Let's go wings!!

Tangradi earned it.

I wouldn't say he earned it as much as we're playing a physical Winnipeg team, and hes 6'5, plus we played like a pile of hot garbage last game.

Good job on the gdt again nerve damage.,

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Justf****** win! Kthanks.NHL.com projected lines has Tangradi in for Glendenning, playing on the 4th with Jurco and Andersson. Nosek scratched. Green back with Smith. They say Howard starting in the pregame notes, but Mrazek starting in the lineup.Winnipeg's backup is playing again. Light him up!!

I wouldn't call helleybuck your average backup.

He's going to be really good, he doesn't have the upside (imo)of mrazek, but he's close.

Ok Jimmy, here's to hoping you have a good game!

I'll try,

I'll try,

:)

(Still get thrown off when I see the name jimmy)

You're going to cost us the game and there will be 70 replies 11 pm tonight calling for your trade.

Be ready.

Bahaha.

I'ma be honest, when I first came around when jimmy would take heat, before i knew how these forums worked, I would argue thinking the conversation was about me.

One time number9 pmed me just to tell me the argument wasn't about me.

Ha.

That bastard.

I did feel really important for a few though,