• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Richdg

The Holiday tradition: 2016 Draft thoughts.....

Rate this topic

:hysterical: I'm sorry but if I knew Holland was going to use the 53rd pick to draft a Czech that is 6' and only 150lbs. Arizona could've just kept it. What a total waste of a pick.

Top dman prospect in Europe so something to be hopeful about ... Still would of liked carlsson

Kindl was also top euro dman when drafted...this is a waste of a pick. Just like Kindl was.

Edited by LeftWinger

3 picks through 3 rounds and I'm not a fan of any of them... I do trust Wings management, but off the board with all three?...

Ya still a few guys like pu and niemelainen out there that should of been drafted by now , but I always like looking deeper in the draft for guys , last time they drafted bertuzzi too soon and it worked out for us so I won't complain too much yet but I'll be checking next few yrs see how the guys I liked are doing

The only people ripping Holland right now are trolls

He got rid of #13's contract

Drafted 2 18 yr old Offensive Defensemen who are getting better & will get stronger

Drafted a Gritty Tyler Bertuzzi type

And oh yeah we likely became the favorite for Stamkos

What else do you guys want lol

I can't wait to come back to this thread in 6-7 years when one of these guys turns out to be a draft steal. The Wings are know what they are doing when it comes to drafting. Have a little faith.

We should do a draft and everyone pick what player they wanted that was available at that spot and see if we're better than Tyler wright hahaha , I'd so do it lol

I can't wait to come back to this thread in 6-7 years when one of these guys turns out to be a draft steal. The Wings are know what they are doing when it comes to drafting. Have a little faith.

Everyone loves to complain and play arm-chair GM when, in reality, they'd muck it all up and probably produce garbage teams. You can't please some fools.

The only people ripping Holland right now are trolls

He got rid of #13's contract

Drafted 2 18 yr old Offensive Defensemen who are getting better & will get stronger

Drafted a Gritty Tyler Bertuzzi type

And oh yeah we likely became the favorite for Stamkos

What else do you guys want lol

Trade for some 3rd rounders and pick some players we like with potential lol

Niemlainen day Dineen pu carlsson all still there

Everyone loves to complain and play arm-chair GM when, in reality, they'd muck it all up and probably produce garbage teams. You can't please some fools.

Let's do our own drafts and see how we do 2-3 yrs from now lol

Holland and the draft team earn the benefit of the doubt here.

Some of you guys go a little crazy on the tiny snippets written about these players when we've never even seen them play.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt cause of the players they've drafted , but they won't hit a homerun with every play they play , so even as great as our scouts are they aren't always right

But yes I got faith in them , still be nice to draft a few guys we like though ... Double win :)

Damn niemlainen to the oilers ... They actually took a dman lol

Another good forward to Buffalo , just what they needed

Edited by nyqvististhefuture