• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DrRoCkSo_46

And your NHL All-Star Division Captains are....

Rate this topic

Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals, Jaromir Jagr of the Florida Panthers, Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks, and omg....THE GREATEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME John Scott of the Arizona Coyotes!! omg!!!!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=795530&navid=nhl:topheads&cmpid=nhl-fb

From Dec. 1 through Jan. 1, fans around the world were able to cast their votes at NHL.com/Vote and via a mobile ballot for one player from each of the four divisions, with the top vote-getter for each division earning an All-Star berth as division captain. Jagr finished first among all players in the Atlantic Division, while Kane topped the Central, Ovechkin led the Metropolitan and Scott paced the Pacific.
Edited by DrRoCkSo_46

I would love to get a "HELM for ASG" vote going next year.. I want to see him in the fastest skater competition.

That would be awesome.

We may get to see larkin in it this year though, that'll be cool.

He'll go and then I'll see him on the news at a local hospital after that 3 on 3 xD

It'll just be a picture of him in the hospital bed taken by an 18 year old nurse/model.

:lol:

Shouldn't you have to actually BE IN THE NHL to get voted in? I understand that he was playing in Arizona when voting started, and is now back up with Arizona, but he wasn't even playing in the NHL when he got a lot of those votes, he was in the AHL. Time to take this out of the fans hands & let the coaches or even the players decide.

Shouldn't you have to actually BE IN THE NHL to get voted in? I understand that he was playing in Arizona when voting started, and is now back up with Arizona, but he wasn't even playing in the NHL when he got a lot of those votes, he was in the AHL. Time to take this out of the fans hands & let the coaches or even the players decide.

Time to not have a game and just have a skills challenge.

I was just scanning quickly through the thread and saw nothing but the gloriousness of your avatar and I :lol:

I haven't enjoyed an ASG since Feds was winning fastest shot comps...

John Scott traded to Montreal - so is he now the captain of the Atlantic?

Lol. Montreal - a legendary historical hockey club. Represented by John f****** Scott at the all star game.

Made more sense when it was Arizona Coyotes.