• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bill Berzeench

The Elite Dylan Larkin

Rate this topic

John Scott will have played more All Star games than Zetterberg and as many as Crosby. How weird is that?

Hahaha that's glorious :P

Has Zetterberg really not played in one though? Somewhat surprising if true. I think that plus Crosby only playing in one might be more weird than the whole John Scott thing

Larkin has quickly become one of my favorites and he's been excellent for us this season. But to come here and label him as an elite already is a little ridiculous and jumping the gun. I agree with those saying that he'll be elite in the future, I can see it. I just can't label him (or any other rookie this season) that today.

With that said, I'm rooting hard for this kid to win the Calder.

Weird yes, but technicality obviously. Didn't Zetterberg play in the 2007 game though? I consider Crosby a 10-time all star though, i'm sure he'll pass Scott someday in terms of all star games played.

No, he pulled out of the 2007 game.

On 1/8/2016 at 1:59 AM, Bill Berzeench said:

We finally get the next superstar to come along since Zetterberg and Datsyuk, and you guys all want to downplay it. It's hilarious. In the words of Dany Heatley, "He's a f%$king all-star"!!!

So what's your opinion now Jonas? Still elite? 

1 hour ago, frankgrimes said:

Larkin needs to bulk up and not rely too much on his speed because the opposition has adapted to him

loool losch bitte raus

What are you talking about? Larkin is strong on the puck. That's not his problem. His problem was pure scoring. Besides, he's 6'1 and weighs 190 at a very young age. That's a good size in today's hockey considering he'll naturally gain more weight by the time he hits his prime. 

Edited by kickazz

6 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

....But, of course without Tippett, I'd still like to see Larkin as #2C with AA on his Wing. His other wing I'm not sure, but maybe Svech if he starts in Detroit?

I want to see Mantha-Larkin-AA......let them gain some chemistry now so in a few years they could be a good top line, or a great second line.