• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

Congrats Jim! - Stars Extend Nill 5 More Years

Rate this topic

“In just over two years, Jim has helped instill a culture of excellence within our organization and extending that partnership to 2022-23 is vital for the direction of the hockey club,” said Stars owner Tom Gaglardi in a release. “From the day he stepped into this role, he has displayed tremendous decision-making in the re-tooling of our group and we’re excited to build upon the foundation that has been laid. We feel he is one of the best general managers in our league and we are thrilled he is so committed to us.”

“I’ve said over and over again, just how special of a group we have here in Dallas, and developing and maintaining a winning organization is something I look forward to over the next seven years,” added Nill.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the new look Stars team that Nill is building in Dallas and am happy to see any former wings executive find continued success elsewhere.

I look forward to continuing to cheer for Dallas for years to come.. congrats Jim!

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/01/08/stars-extend-gm-jim-nill-who-has-helped-instill-a-culture-of-excellence/