• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/11 GDT - Red Wings at Kings - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

I think this can go either two ways with Jimmy. His confidence is just shattered and he's awful or he comes out with something to prove and he plays one of the best games of his career. This is a pivotal game of his career right here. Would be a huge shame if the wings came out flat after winning 4 straight and the first of a back to back on a tough part of the schedule. Do it for jimmy!

I think this can go either two ways with Jimmy. His confidence is just shattered and he's awful or he comes out with something to prove and he plays one of the best games of his career. This is a pivotal game of his career right here. Would be a huge shame if the wings came out flat after winning 4 straight and the first of a back to back on a tough part of the schedule. Do it for jimmy!

I anticipate the latter.

tonight's the same ref crew as yesterday: Dan Moron (excuse me) Morton, and Chris Leek (or rather just Lee).

should make a make up call today for yesterday's no-goal...

well, again, these too are hardly a factor if wings play full 60 minutes, unlike they played ~6 min yesterday (~16 sec in first and + ~5 min in third)...

go wings!!

tonight's the same ref crew as yesterday: Dan Moron (excuse me) Morton, and Chris Leek (or rather just Lee).

should make a make up call today for yesterday's no-goal...

well, again, these too are hardly a factor if wings play full 60 minutes, unlike they played ~6 min yesterday (~16 sec in first and + ~5 min in third)...

go wings!!

Hopefully this time they're made aware of the exciting new technology of video replay.