• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SafetyGuy

Best way to get a autograph?

Rate this topic

My daughter and I will be going to the game this Sunday, to watch the Wings play the Flyers. She is a HUGE Larkin fan. She is 11 years old and has really just started to get into hockey. I bought her a Larkin Jersey for Christmas, which she absolutely loves. My question to everyone is, what would be the best way to get Larkin to sign her jersey? Or if not him, any other player to sign something else? I have heard, some players will sign stuff during warm-ups. Is that true? And also, if that is the case, when should we get to the Joe in order to see the warm-up.

This will be her first time to the Joe. And she is super pumped. I hope the Wings can pull one out for her. Them too I suppose. :)

Thanks.

I'm not sure if they'll sign autographs during warm-up or not.. I imagine it depends on the player. Your best bet would be to watch warm-ups from right next to the tunnel and catch him there I'd think. They'll let you go down to watch warm ups even if your tickets aren't down by the glass.

Doors to the Joe open an hour and a half before game time. Getting there then would probably be best.

I would try talking to one of the ushers at the game. Make sure they are not busy at the time. I remember my first game she told me all about what the players habits are post game. most when to a bar (cant remember the name) but I am sure its the one that Chelios bought.

I would try talking to one of the ushers at the game. Make sure they are not busy at the time. I remember my first game she told me all about what the players habits are post game. most when to a bar (cant remember the name) but I am sure its the one that Chelios bought.

Chelis chili?

The Post....Ciccarelli bought and absolutely destroyed the lore and attraction of it.... The Post was THE place to hang out with players...they used to let Bob Probert DJ there after the games!

Detroit – established 1978

1978 was a very special year for Detroit residents. The Post Bar opened at Congress and Cass and quickly became one of the hottest spots in downtown Detroit. Owned and run by family – blood related and not – The Post was the place to kick back, put up your feet and let the music and drinks take you away.

With Joe Louis Arena just around the corner, the Downtown Post was, is, and always will be the best place before or after a Red Wings game. Not to mention that it is also a favorite among the Red Wings players and opposing teams’ players. The Post is so much a favorite, in fact, that the Stanley Cup has made numerous trips to The Post Downtown and we’re pretty sure it had fun!

We’re not certain if it’s the graffiti-covered walls, or the bar’s ‘anything and everything goes’ attitude, but people come from all over to visit one of Detroit’s oldest drinking establishments. From Brighton to Clawson, Royal Oak to Port Huron, they come to experience The Post and all the memories that it holds

...taken from a local review of the place when it was turning 30 years old. Dino has sinced painted all the grafitti covered walls and bathrooms (which sometimes rivaled CBGB's bathrooms, for real!) He kept the old wooden bartop, I guess to pay tribute to The Post, but the allure of it was all the writing on the walls, it just felt down and dirty, but you couldn't find a better time after an event at the Joe!