• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/20 GDT : St. Louis Blues at Red Wings, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

Helm finally down to where he belongs. I love that datsyuk line with larkin and tatar. Pav has really looked like himself lately and adding larkin and his skill and speed will make that line even better. I feel like the wings are going to put on a show tonight. Go wings !

So on Pav's line Larkin is the piano mover?

In that case he is moving the piano before the piano needs to be moved with his speed.

Holy crap it's tight ...get no points you could be sitting in the wild card spot pretty easily

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

Maybe a little Shatty swap prior to the game? :lol:

Lets Go Wings!

BTW, if those are current line, YAYAYA for Helm going back to the 4th. I am not making fun of him either, he and Glenny together are a pretty deadly checking unit. I like Helm on the 4th all day long.

Edited by LeftWinger

Maybe a little Shatty swap prior to the game? :lol:

Lets Go Wings!

BTW, if those are current line, YAYAYA for Helm going back to the 4th. I am not making fun of him either, he and Glenny together are a pretty deadly checking unit. I like Helm on the 4th all day long.

Couldn't agree more. I like Helm, but I love Helm on the fourth line.

I like the forward lines, and I'm happy Helm is down on the 4th line, I just wish there were room for Jurco in the top 9...

Defense pairing appear to be...

Quincey - DeKeyser

Smith - Green

Ericsson - Marchenko

which I think looks as good as can be with Kronwall out of the lineup...

Also, looks like Smith will take Kronwall's spot on the power-play. This is his chance, I hope he makes good of it...

Excited to see Larkin and Dats together actually. Dats is playing much better and the Larkin / Dats combo might actually click hopefully. Can be dangerous.

I really enjoyed the Larkin/Datsyuk/Richards line the other night! They looked great together, and Ive always said that Tatar and Dats have super chemistry together too so this should be a great frigging line.

Tom Kowal (#32) played against Wings twice this year, Wings lost both:
11/14/2015 @BOS 1-3 and
10/27/2015 vs CAR 1-3

Brian Pochmara (#16) played against Wings three times this year, where Wings won 1:
11/25/2015 vs BOS 2-3 (OTL)
12/22/2015 vs NJD 3-4
12/26/2015 @ NSH 3-2

I don't really have anything to say about these two zebras. It usually means, they would fail the game remarkably.

Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling about this game, but Wings can pull it anyway and prove my feelings were all about a little more than usual use of alcohol last weekend :)

GO WINGS!!

ps. WOW!! this was my 1000th post here!! Now I feel like Pasha!!

Edited by ami