• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2016 Detroit Tigers/MLB Baseball thread

Rate this topic

They'll miss the playoffs because having jv playing well, and miggy+Sanchez healthy at the same time won't happen...

Or it will happen and they'll be good.

Idk.

I'm not that intuitive when it comes to baseball.

Also the hitting lineup looks awesome, but all right hander with the exception of one switch hitter might hurt em,once again, idk.

Could go either way.

Unfortunately I see the Tigers' window all but closed after coming up short too many years in a row. I hope I'm wrong and there is a renaissance among guys like JV, Kinsler, V-Mart. In theory the team should compete but the Royals aren't exactly going anywhere and the division is always a tough one to get through.

If the Fall Classic is Red Sox vs. Cubs, I will be bridge jumping off the Ambassador. Here's to baseball season though!

Let's Go Tigers!

Be glad you guys don't have to deal with Blue Jays fans. I'm happy people in the Toronto area are following Baseball again, but you can tell these fans are new to the sport. It started in the playoffs last year when they were complaining the Jays always played the early game. Them and the Mets were the only teams from the Eastern Time Zone to make the playoffs, so they will play the early games.

Also, I have a friend, who only started following the Jays in August, constantly telling me how the Jays are doing, and gave me a hard time last year the Tigers didn't make the playoffs, despite making it from 2011-2014. Yesterday I had to tell him, AGAIN, the Tigers and Jays aren't in the same Division, and only play each other 7 times. I'm not paying attention to the Jays. Plus the Jays play in the easiest Division in Baseball, they're the only team guaranteed to be over .500. They'll win the East by 15 games easy. The Tigers will win 95 games if they played in the East.

2-0 start on the road, against a good team (Miami). How about VMart, limited to PH'ing duties in a NL park? 2 PH's, 2 HR's, gotta love it!

I'm not a big Ausmus fan, but I'll give him his due for bringing in Greene to get the SV in Game 1. Smart move.