• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

1/22 GDT : Detroit Red Wings - Buffalo Sabres, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Got Damn!!!

Gotta love Larkin. The team, like usual as of late, pisses off a full 4 minute penalty in pathetic fashion...

Then... finally patched up, Larkin comes in to defend the honor of his lost teeth and scores a "sick" goal and assists on another "sick" play!

f***in A!!!

This might be the most inactive GDT i've ever seen in all my time here.

Good W tonight, Larkin saves our bacon yet again, without his emergence this season who knows where we would be sitting right now. So many big clutch moments out of this kid, I love it.

the activity in the gdt would've been a lot different if they'd lost.

Let alone larkin, Nyquist and Tatar saved our a**es a couple of seasons ago and helped us into the 23rd straight playoff appearance. So all the ground work they do in the Griffins and Toledo are keeping us in thus far. imo

Edited by NerveDamage

Great games by hank and larkin along with the 3rd line. Whichever line Nyquist seems to be on doesn't do good. Z didn't do much with Nyquist on his line and now pav didn't tonight. I really hope we trade him in a big package.

Another great game by mrazek tonight. He wasn't tested a lot but once again gave this team every chance to win. I wonder if blash opts to play petr again tomorrow night since he didn't face a lot of shots tonight.

Lest we forget disney.com 's 2 point night as well!

Super win....I'll have to say I've seen a player get waived and still play for the team the same day....I mean what if he got claimed mid way through the game? I guess you'd have to pull him off the ice in that situation...oh well!

Lest we forget disney.com 's 2 point night as well!

Super win....I'll have to say I've seen a player get waived and still play for the team the same day....I mean what if he got claimed mid way through the game? I guess you'd have to pull him off the ice in that situation...oh well!

My understanding is that teams put in their claim during the 24 hour period and at the end the team lowest in the standings that made a claim gets the player. So no matter what a decision wouldn't be made until tomorrow at noon.

This might be the most inactive GDT i've ever seen in all my time here.

Good W tonight, Larkin saves our bacon yet again, without his emergence this season who knows where we would be sitting right now. So many big clutch moments out of this kid, I love it.

I know.

It's like a ghost town.

Spoooky.

But yeah man, Larkins a champ. Busted a tooth and came out lookin to avenge that half a missing tooth.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

So I just finished watching it (had it recorded on DVR).

Larkin is so dam good. I just love the Larkin/ Z combo. They had a ton of chances holy crap. They went through a cold phase last month but tonights game reminded me of the Larkin/Z we were seeing in October. Just seems like he makes Z a better player.

Also Jurco/Tats weren't too bad. And lmao at getting an Empty netter... About time?

Edited by kickazz