• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jimmyemeryhunter

Detroit Auto Show

Rate this topic

Is anyone going today?(Saturday, January 23 2016)damn low site traffic, making me specify the date

Also, post any pictures here, or tell me a good story about your unique experience at the auto shoe (no matter the year) or tell me something you were impressed with.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Musk is a damn genius, I can't wait until they start building and using the hyperloop. That thing sounds like it's gonna be awesome. And hes got a damned rocket, ha. It's only a matter of time before hes taking people into space.

And theyou give away so much free stuff, ha. It's awesome.

I still have one of the booklets from when Nissan first released the gtr in america., I was so excited cuz skylines were always my favorite car but you could only see them overseas. Seeing it in person was magical.

Was in Detroit for a long weekend several years ago, and attended both the auto show, and a Wings/Hawks game.

Anywho - just purchased a 2015 Ford F150 crew cab earlier this month.

I'm a very big fan of the newer f150 front ends, super glad they changed them.

The grill always made the trucks look smaller, the new ones look as beefy as the truck actually is.

Although the tiny tail lights are not my favorite, nor is that lip on the back of the tailgate.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter