• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/25 GDT - Red Wings 4 at Islanders 2

Rate this topic

Thread updated, lines still subject to change if there are any "game time decisions".

Let's get this W, i'm predicting we do the impossible and score 4 whole goals tonight for a 4-2 victory.

LGW!

I hate to gloat, but my predictions are never right, I need my moment in the sun. Score one for the hockey gods!

Thread updated, lines still subject to change if there are any "game time decisions".

Let's get this W, i'm predicting we do the impossible and score 4 whole goals tonight for a 4-2 victory.

LGW!

Nostradamus over here.

I hate to gloat, but my predictions are never right, I need my moment in the sun. Score one for the hockey gods!

oh come on! I expect some sort of conspiracy theory behind this. haha. Loved the GDT btw I think having our last four C's up there, 3 of them in b/w is visually stunning. nice touch.

More butt pats~ not as good as BOS' though.

In other fun news, Mickey is the bingo bango coach for the alumni game :w00t:

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/st.-james-wings-avs-alumni-game-will-have-bench-bingo-bango-mickey-redmond?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

More butt pats~ not as good as BOS' though.

In other fun news, Mickey is the bingo bango coach for the alumni game :w00t:

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/st.-james-wings-avs-alumni-game-will-have-bench-bingo-bango-mickey-redmond?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Dougie Brown better not clammer for more icetime! "f*** me!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUbwUk2Odvk

Edited by LeftWinger

Just got home from Barclays. Thank god we're not going back to that hole that is Nassau Coliseum! Wings could never win there. Barclays was pretty empty, not surprising given the snow we had over the weekend. Probably half Wings fans too.

From my view, it was a choppy, ugly game. A win, but Wings clearly need to be better to be a postseason danger. Hope we can make a trade before the deadline to improve.

Absolute bullet. But why was he whining after he scored lol

Saw that goal in person. Dude really knows how to make people hate him. Dubinsky must've taken exception to the way too extreme celly for a center ice goal. Words exchanged and PK took a shot at him and got called. The whining was him arguing the penalty.

From that point on, every time he touched the puck all 40% of the stadium booed him (yes, there were more empty seats than full ones in Columbus). It's gotta be fun to be so hate-inducing

Edited by wingsfan4795

Good, quality win to top it off before the all-star break. Looking at the standings it's crazy tough and every single point will probably matter when it comes to making the playoffs.

Mrazek good as usual, he is this teams greatest asset as of this season leading up to the ASG. It wouldn't be too bold to write that he stopped some pucks that almost every other goalie would have let in this game.

that right there is why we have Helm... rockets for skates.

He seems to be in perfect mode right now, I cannot wait for the playoff Helmer. He puts it into beast mode...and that pass earlier by Richards earlier to break Helm away was awesome too, in fact I thought it was Datsyuk that passed it first, just saw it was Richards on the replay. Great feed