• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

All Star Skills Competition

Rate this topic

The skills comp is always somewhat fun, I'm set up with a few beers ready for this damn thing.

I hope dylarks destroys that speed record.

Brent Burns On John Scott

"What he does is one of the hardest jobs in hockey, everyone on the bench with him gains about 30 lbs and a few inches when he's next to you, and even in the locker room he just makes you comfortable. He's a good guy and probably one of the smartest guys off ice that are here."

Pretty cool.

Oh I really want to watch the skills competition, but I don't think they're streaming it on GCL so I'll have to go to the dark side of the internet and watch it there.

Dylark's speed competition about to start.

Edited by NerveDamage

For the record... and I know I've "seemingly" given the guy some s***, but I hope John Scott destroys Shea Weber in the hardest shot competition.

....and if he doesn't... he grabs him by the head and smashes him against the glass. :ninja:

I'm looking forward to Big Buff in the fastest skater competition :lol:

...and I thought he was in the paczki eating competition!!

The skills comp is always somewhat fun, I'm set up with a few beers ready for this damn thing.

I hope dylarks destroys that speed record.
Brent Burns On John Scott
"What he does is one of the hardest jobs in hockey, everyone on the bench with him gains about 30 lbs and a few inches when he's next to you, and even in the locker room he just makes you comfortable. He's a good guy and probably one of the smartest guys off ice that are here."

Pretty cool.

I'm a pint of bloody mary and two beers in. Should be great... except I work at 8am. :lol:

Which part did you *thumbs up* HM60? Sorry with my x3post/edits. I'm highly manic right now.

I know a lot of you don't like the All Star Skills Competition or All Star game but I'd decided to start this thread for those who do and want to comment.

Go Dylan!!!

Oh, I enjoy the skills competition, I just don't think one should decide regular season games! :no2:

Go Larkin!

post-22702-0-29940200-1454199913_thumb.jpg