• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

All Star Skills Competition

Rate this topic

There's people on Hfboards looking for every reason to say larkin didn't beat the record.

"They had the Nets moved up and didn't for Gartner, he had a running start, dip derppderp."

Or "Gartner was 35, a 20 yr old larkin doesn't beat a 20 yr old gartner."

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

There's people on Hfboards looking for every reason to say larkin didn't beat the record.

"They had the Nets moved up and didn't for Gartner, he had a running start, dip derppderp."

Or "Gartner was 35, a 20 yr old larkin doesn't beat a 20 yr old gartner."

I never go there. There's too many morons and whiners on there.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

what? I don't check Hfboard, though I might have an account there, can't remember, so what's the deal over there, do they hate the wings?

Larkin's "record" is B.S.

Larkin got a running start before he hit the line. Gartner was at a dead stop when the clock started.

I know it's in the NHL's best interest for Larkin to beat Gartner's record and I'm happy for the kid, but, common', let's measure everyone with the same standard.

Really disappointed with this one.

Larkin got a running start before he hit the line. Gartner was at a dead stop when the clock started.

I know it's in the NHL's best interest for Larkin to beat Gartner's record and I'm happy for the kid, but, common', let's measure everyone with the same standard.

*rolls eyes*

POST REPORTED FOR OVER ANALYSIS OF A SKILLS COMPETITION. :lol: