• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

D-Boz tearin 'em up in the D!

Rate this topic

Agreed.

Wasn't like 'D-Boz' was getting the attention that Crosby, or McDavid had gotten at age 15.

Just a few kids messing around, and acting goofy...The next time Larkin scores - I honestly hope Daniels/Redmond refer to him as 'D-Boz'.

Or at very least comments on his snip show!

I LOVE that you brought this up right now, because it perfectly illustrates the point I was making. You see, spending ones time thinking up hockey nicknames is something that 15 year old boys do while chillin with their bro-dudes in their mom's basement. You're not a 15 year old boy, are you?

Also, at the time I seem to remember that you conceded the point that your behaviour was silly, but now this statement seems to contradict that. Which is it? Do you secretly long for the days of Danny "Diesel" DeKeyser, Brian "Laser" Lashoff and Jakob "Fire" Kindl?

Gee where have you been? smh

I LOVE that you brought this up right now, because it perfectly illustrates the point I was making. You see, spending ones time thinking up hockey nicknames is something that 15 year old boys do while chillin with their bro-dudes in their mom's basement. You're not a 15 year old boy, are you?

Also, at the time I seem to remember that you conceded the point that your behaviour was silly, but now this statement seems to contradict that. Which is it? Do you secretly long for the days of Danny "Diesel" DeKeyser, Brian "Laser" Lashoff and Jakob "Fire" Kindl?

I was going through some pictures from an old phone and found this gem...

So so good.

Screenshot_2016-01-31-16-02-54_zpswp8khw

:lol:

Where you been, flashy?

Switched jobs, moved and don't have enough free time this season. Hopefully once I've been at this place a while I can work from home a little more often so I have time to do some more GDT's and post a little more.

:hysterical: SNIP? Show....SNIPE Show I think is what should've been written in the video....unless of course he was snipping the twine with the puck! Still cool though!

Snip Snip here, snip snip there and a couple of fa la la's! That's how we keep things nice and trim in the merry ol' land D-Boz!

:hysterical:SNIP? Show....SNIPE Show I think is what should've been written in the video....unless of course he was snipping the twine with the puck! Still cool though!

Snip Snip here, snip snip there and a couple of fa la la's! That's how we keep things nice and trim in the merry ol' land D-Boz!

I'm guessing you didn't see the original Larkin video?? That's what "snip" show is from..

:hysterical: SNIP? Show....SNIPE Show I think is what should've been written in the video....unless of course he was snipping the twine with the puck! Still cool though!

Rewatch original video lol.