• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

D-Boz tearin 'em up in the D!

Rate this topic

I loved that video. Don't often get to see players before they become famous.

I don't think it's embarassing at all and I don't look at Larkin any differently lol. Then again, I'm the type that embarces my sillyness from my past.

Edited by kickazz

Guess who downloaded it to show people 15 years from now? Heheh

Throw a pool party and show in on a projector while folks be chilling with their favorite beverage, be it a single malt, a beer, or other wise. Preferably as a lead in to highlight clips of his goals.

I don't get why people keep saying this is super embarrassing. I just see 2 kids having fun, it's not like Jayden Smith's stupid "deep" tweets, or Miley's pics.

I think we all did embarrassing things at 15. It doesn't change my perspective of him at all. I just know if a video like this of me when I was that age got out I'd be a little embarrassed, just because it's me being goofy.

Maybe Pierre can ask him what D-Boz stands for the next time he interviews him...whatever ity means, we now have his nickname...and no one can tell any of us how stupid it was to make it up, because it came right from the horses mouth!

I LOVE that you brought this up right now, because it perfectly illustrates the point I was making. You see, spending ones time thinking up hockey nicknames is something that 15 year old boys do while chillin with their bro-dudes in their mom's basement. You're not a 15 year old boy, are you?

Also, at the time I seem to remember that you conceded the point that your behaviour was silly, but now this statement seems to contradict that. Which is it? Do you secretly long for the days of Danny "Diesel" DeKeyser, Brian "Laser" Lashoff and Jakob "Fire" Kindl?

Edited by Bannedforlife

#RedWings Larkin talks about D-Boss and the possibility the name sticks. "I have to own it. It's already out there." http://goo.gl/XyV8p8

haha awesome!

From that couch to leading the god damn Red Wings in points as a first year 19 year old. Don't like using the word, but if this isn't epic, what is.f****** amazing.

Rewatching the video, he only cheated on 1 wrister, at 3:10 in the video, the rest are legit wrist shots with no snap action. Looked good then, looking good now. His friend uses snaps mostly to get the power for comparison.

Edited by Jacksoni

This kid seems to have an amazing head on his shoulders.

He is playing for his hometown team, cool as a cucumber.

Playing with guys that just 4-6 years ago he was idolizing, cool as cucumber

Playing as a rookie in the ASG, cool as a cucumber.

Breaks the fastest skater record, cool as a cucumber and as humble as can be.

Compare that to what happened with Sequin in Boston (I don't believe all of the stories, Boston sports teams are vicious when a player is on his way out), this kid has the makings of a GREAT Red Wing Captain.

I find myself drawn to anything about him right now, he is just an all around good kid, with great physical gifts.

I hope to see him in the winged wheel for a long time!