• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Barclays CEO - Watch on your phone if you don't like obstructed vi

Rate this topic

The stadium looks ugly from the outside and the inside. The stupid white car is a distraction when you watch on TV.

The whole thing stinks. I feel bad for the fans. The owner may as well tell the fans to go to Rangers games instead.

Edited by GMRwings1983

these are some of the bad seats, apparently.

screen-shot-2015-10-12-at-7_29_56-am.png

BUumfK3CcAAQiyY.jpg

46615440-7ecc-11e5-8eed-d7374c6d6f25_IMG

CITY-JP-BARCLAYS-articleLarge.jpg

frank-20130923110933.jpg

should they bring their own seats as well, maybe the refreshments...no? but they'd offer free wifi right? Maybe a special video feed for screens placed on those seats. I bet they can come up with a better solution that the current one

Edited by NerveDamage

Bad business.

This is the same guy, who took 800 seats in Florida painted them red and called it the "Panthers club red" section charging premium prices for it, he didn't care the least if some people where season ticket holder in that section before or anything else. He is full of himself, doesn't understand hockey nor his customers, can't believe the Isles hired this guy.

What can you do but laugh?

These pompous, greedy jerks don't care about the experience, they just want your dollar. I'd love to see the warning on the ticket about "obstruction". I bet it's not nearly as clear as what these pictures show. You can't see a thing!

Right? I just don't know how with all of our advances this could even happen, obviously ALL people will want to see ALL of the game. The building cost 1.03 billion to build, this makes no sense

The building just straight up was not designed with hockey in mind. It's a basketball arena.

Did we actually expect more of an owner?

I mean sure there are owners who build stadiums on there own dimes, but for the most part they spend hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars on new venues.

Charge astronomical prices for seats, parking, food, drink.

They have very very little compassion or concern for their fan base.

And if the fan base were to actually stand up to this guy he would threaten to move the team,s ticking the fan base with the bill for the stadium and no home team to rout for. St. Louis Rams is all you need to use for a reference.

These billionaires care very little about you and I, that has been obvious for a long time!

The building just straight up was not designed with hockey in mind. It's a basketball arena.

It just seem's to me to be a crazy oversight seeing as how the Isle's were indeed sharing the arena. Oh well maybe in 50 years they can correct that :hehe: