• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT : Colorado Avalanche at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Boy, Freddy Olausson reminds me so much of Ian White. Long career, one year paired with Lidstrom, and then nothing.

That's not fair. Olausson played a long time in the league and was a much better player than Ian White. He was past his prime during the 2002 run, so it's fitting his career didn't last long after that.

DeKeyser staking. Mrazek in the starter's net. Green skating like he's ready, paired with Smith.

Some unexpected good news... I didn't think Mike would be ready... We'll see after the skate if he's playing tonight

It brings a smile to my face that it was our beloved Detroit Red Wings that provided Roy his most embarrassing moments in his career...That night in Montreal...This 7 goal shallacking, his infamous 'Statue of Liberty' pose minus the puck...Such fond memories.

Hopefully we smack'em around for old time's sake!

Awesome!!! I totally forgot about that play hahaha. It took me back...

Edited by NerveDamage

Sometimes my immaturity betrays me. This is one of those instances.

blashill says current anticipation is green in, kindl out. expect it, unless groin tightens after practice.

All I can picture is Kindl dropping his gloves and front of Green, slyly bending over to grab them and going, "whoopsie ".

Edited by Jesusberg

Ahh, games against the Avs always bring back good memories from the rivalry, and even more so now that we're in different conferences and we play against them fewer than before. Great news that Green is expected to play, too! This should be a pretty interesting preview for the Stadium Series game, and I'm excited to see how Larkin plays against their talented young core. Here's to a good game!

Red Wings 4 (Larkin, Zetterberg, Abdelkader, Green)

Avalance 2

:siren: Let's Go Red Wings!!! :siren: