• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT : Colorado Avalanche at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Gotta give Ozzie credit for wading in there... he's lots smaller than Wahhhh and besides that, he's not insane. Brave Ozzie!!!

Wings got this one... no way the current Avs pretenders take this one in our barn. LGRW!!

Edited by puckloo39

Gotta give Ozzie credit for wading in there... he's lots smaller than Wahhhh and besides that, he's not insane. Brave Ozzie!!!

Wings got this one... no way the current Avs pretenders take this one in our barn. LGRW!!

For sure, Ozzie held his own. Then again Vernon was even smaller and hit him straight lol

The Avs are a joke. Can't lose to this team.

I wouldn't say they're a joke. They're hovering between 5th and 7th spot in the conference (although they've played a few more games than others) . The team is hungry.

Edited by kickazz

We seemed to be outplaying them but not showing it on the scoreboard. C'mon ... let's pick up 2 pts here.

We really need to win this one. Sunday's game is at 3:30PM EST and to make it worse, it's NBC. Monday's game is at 1PM EST/NOON??? So, back to back day games, plus the Curse of Pee-air. Tall order.

I know no one with the day off on Monday, I will be at work needless to say, so thanks to Bettman I will miss the first Wings game this season. Noon????? really?????