• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shutemdown

Any Fellow Wings Fans in Sunrise, FL?

Rate this topic

Hey all!

I am in need of some help.

My brother is a die-hard Florida Panthers fan and has been eagerly watching his team this season.

His birthday is coming up in a few weeks and all he can talk about is the #spaceyinspace hoodies that they recently released in their team store.

It would blow his mind if I could somehow get him one of these hoodies, but unfortunately they are being sold exclusively in Florida.

A couple of these hoodies recently showed up on eBay (I have been hounding it lately in hopes that someone would be buying and re-selling them), but alas, $150 is a little steep for me.

I wanted to see if there were any kind souls on here from Florida that might be in close enough proximity to the Florida Panthers arena that could purchase one for me. They are selling for $40 in their team store.

It would mean a lot to me to be able to give him one. I know how badly he wants it.

Anyone who could help me with this would not only be instantly reimbursed via PayPal, and I would throw in a generous tip, to boot.

His birthday is on March 3rd.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Please respond here or PM me for details. I am willing to negotiate price for your time and effort.

Admins, let me know if this post is not allowed, or move it to the appropriate thread.

Thanks to all for reading. Hopefully some one on here can help me make my brother's birthday one that he will remember for a while. :)