• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/18 GDT : Red Wings at Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

i hope mrazeks slump doesnt last not the time to be giving up points or else this just might be the thing that does us in him and larkin are the only reasopns we have been were we are at without them its over i always have faith

Bring back Howard.

Your joking I assume

i hope mrazeks slump doesnt last not the time to be giving up points or else this just might be the thing that does us in him and larkin are the only reasopns we have been were we are at without them its over i always have faith

It's 2 games....but he may not be feeling well for some reason or another. Hope he's not nursing some sort of injury.

The goals that won the game for the Pens:

3rd goal (Kessel) Mrazek definitely should have had it.

4th goal was completely on Jurco. Instead of taking the man he tried to peel outside leaving Wilson free.

5th goal (Kessel again) Datsyuk and Zetterberg were both pylons out there, not doing anything. If anything Datsyuk helped them.

Way too many defensive breakdowns and not taking advantage of Fleury's big rebounds.

It's 2 games....but he may not be feeling well for some reason or another. Hope he's not nursing some sort of injury.

I think he just came to Earth for a couple of games, all good (even great) goalies do - especially when there is pretty much no defense. Even the Big E detractors have to admit, it made a difference without him in the game. Kronner needs to boogie on back here, as soon as he can.

I only saw from about 12 min to go in the 2nd, so missed the first 5 goals. Saw replays on Kessel's first goal though. Crosby had the puck and 4 Wings converged on him...including Datsyuk and Zetterberg...poor D coverage for sure, they were definitely off last night. Perhaps you don't have that happen if it isn't Crosby with the puck, so I'm assuming it's a one-off for now, rather than worry that they are scrambling too much.